New Extreem Ep Gallery Now Open > > > >

spent some time on this last night, have finaly Got our Gallery section up and running.

most pictures are taken from last years potm from, varius members and a few others also from the dark section aswell as quite a few from mine and jags bucket account.

its obviusly not finnished yet and still alot more work to do making a gallery section specific to different types of photos. but have a wee deek and let me know what you think.

have an extra 150ish od photos to ad to the 107 on there, trying not to use any potm ones from this year for now also.

it has lightbox effect over the pictures but i havent checked it on each brouser yet so let me know if there are any display errors.

galleryscrean.jpg

ukstarblack.pnguk Starlet Club Gallery

Nice one mate

Does that mean you went trauling all they way through my photobucket account :p

That must of taken a mish, theres about a billion pictures on there!

lol

Makes me want to go out and buy another camera now...

Stupid gay melted camera :)

It was wel gay not having it at JAE to

Might see how money is then buy one this weekend possibly :thumbsup:

@ Sparky those pics are lush!

Wish there was secenery like that around my way :(

:p

mint idear enzo :thumbsup: i hope you dont think im trying to tell you how to run the site as you do enuf as it is but i was thing

if you make to gallerys one for ep82 and one for ep91 then there wont be like 2000 pics in one gallery

if you know what i meen lol just thort it was a good idear and make things a bit easyer if you think its crap then tell me to piss off lol :)

@ Sparky those pics are lush!

Wish there was secenery like that around my way :(

:p

Cheers JAG mate :thumbsup:

Would be good if you could get a few Starlets together and get to a meet down here next summer or something :)