Convert Auto To Manual Query

:thumbsup: I have decided to convert the auto Gt to manual.

So basically I am enquring about a quote from anyone who knows how to do this. What do I need? Flywheel? Gearbox which I know, lol, pedals etc.

Anyone that can do it and if so for how much including all parts???

I would like to run it with an LSD box preferably but it will all depend on what's available.

I'm based in Essex area.

I converted mine so I'll put a list up of the bits you'll need to give you an idea.

==Gearbox (you can use the automatic driveshafts)

==Clutch slave cylnder

==Clutch master cylinder with piping

==Manual gear selector with linkages

==Manual 4EFTE flywheel

==Clutch pedal

==Full clutch kit

==You don't need manual clocks but its nicer to have them lol

==You will also need a connector off the manual box so that the reverse lights work

It's not an exceptionally difficult task but it can get a bit annoying, the hardest part of the whole process (in my opinion) was boring hole in the bulkhead to mount the master cylinder and getting the pedal to match the master cylinder. I got all the parts I needed of a crahed GT for £250, which was dirt cheap in my opinion. Hope this gives you a better idea mate.

Watsi

Not entirely sure mate but I know that the master and slave cylinders are the same and the clutch piping follows the same route through the engine bay on both. What I'm not sure about is whether the pedals and linkages are the same.

Watsi

Thanks mate. Very helpful indeed. I'll be looking into it soon.

Is it possible to do the whole thing with EP91 N/A manual parts on an auto EP82?

Ste.. they are the exact same parts mate. but you would need the fte flywheel and so.. also if its an N/A .. the gear ratio's would be alterd.

• 1 month later...