• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor guy...

Imagine what must have been going through his head looking down at his legs n down his body...

I think if i was in his position i would have rather died that have to go though that...

:)

pretty bad but dont think its real.there would be way more blood than that and he would of died from sever blood loss in a few mins.and theres no way he would be so calm about it.may be wrong though

the blood loss fair enough, but he was probably in severe shock! thats why he was so calm

• 3 weeks later...

Another site is oggorish or somthing like that, some serious sick sh*t on there too............

I just dont understand why there isnt more blood, its not fake, its perffectly real, but, theres not as much blood as ive seen before.

Ive seen mutliated bodies there infront of me when we were right by a massive car accident in ireland..........i was only young and it was horrific.

I watch the whole vid, but, i dunno why ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

does he start crying after a few attempts trying to get up and look at his legs? sounds like a moan thing.

I feel really bad how other people just stand there taking pics, one guy goes to look at his intestines? fucking idiots!

i would have probably had a heart attack or something the moment i saw my legs are beside me.

• 11 months later...
WARNING- If you are disturbed by anything remotely gruesome then DONT click the following link.

www.documentingreality.com

Pretty horrific videos and things on there :p

Just had a quick look through some of the threads on this site and im seriously disturbed.. There content is unreal! and everyone is making jokes about it all and saying good find? Christ! :p

• 4 weeks later...
Just had a quick look through some of the threads on this site and im seriously disturbed.. There content is unreal! and everyone is making jokes about it all and saying good find? Christ! :wub:

Some people are used to it, i came across a site called ogrish when i was in early secondary school that had stuff like this on it, videos like this don't phase me anymore, it is harsh yeah but it's reality, stuff like this does happen all the time though.

feel sorry for that guy still.. wonder if he survived? personally i could live without my legs but without a cock, hmm, rather not think about it 2bh

never went onto orgish when i was in school, was always. rotton.com.

and sick videos goin round, like the one whnen two guys corner a pig a take its head off with a chainsaw. thought it was hilarious back then.

now i just find this shit sad :wacko:

I remember having that video on my phone was fucking disgusting so much blood :lol:

horrible wasnt it. lol..

especially because ofv the chainsaw..

while were on wierd videos. anyone remember the one where a girl gets fucked by a horse then dies of internal bleeding? :wacko: