• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt watch more than 10seconds of that. thats easily the most horrific thing i'v ever seen!!! i'm used to seeing that kind of severed mutilation in war movies, but thats fake! I've NEVER seen a REAL video of it until now, that is truly horrendous.

poor poor chap.

Phil.

some pretty sick stuff on that webiste, pretty poor for to film that for 5 mins, and not offer any sort of help.

in thailaned theyre used to sick shit like that. theyd rather make videos and watch rather than help. i saw a video of a car accident with severed heads etc and the police were all taking photos of themselves with the dead bodies. disgusting bastards

yeah i think it is, according to the story and vids back in 1995 he was hit by that lorry (which is the video at the top of the page) but he survived and doctors used skin from his head and other areas to close the severed torso... he has no legs but is now learning to walk with prosthetic legs. god knows how that poor bugger survived!