• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really don't want to watch this lol.... But I'm so curious ha!

I watched a video once of some guy getting his head cut off by the taliban, just hacked through it with a knife and then just put his head on his back after he fell on the floor. Fucking disturbing! Felt like shit for weeks, constantly thinking about it... Something seriously wrong with some people... Don't think I'll bother watching this one.

^ I remember watching that when i was in school. That was fucking horrible! The way the guy screams??!!!!!!! I took couldnt stop thinking about it after.

This one isnt as bad to be honest, its not the same as someone inflicting harm on another.

Watched it now... Not that bad to be honest, quite interesting how calm and composed he is. Credit to him for recovering. To be honest there isn't a lot anyone can do other than be there and talk to him until the emergancy services get there. "Wait there, I'm just gonna go and get my sewing kit, I won't be long, don't walk off" :p..... Sorry that was harsh lol.