Ive Got Man Flu!

She won't, she is calling me a big gay and showing no sympathy, women just don't understand!

lol i know what you meen mate our lass is the same she just say stop been a puff

its not that when see on every month and i have to take here shit :thumbsup: hope you

get better soon mate lol

steem your face mate it will work wonders the japs do it alot lol

you dont see the with a cold you cant breath for 5mins or so

untill the steem gets that snot nice and runny lol docter micky to

the rescue :thumbsup:

Man flu = a cough for men simples. Men are such wooses, i would have a cold for instance and then curt would get it, he would act like he is dying even thought he had the same symptoms as me, of course his would always be worse than mine haha.

i am playing the world smallest violin for you hou :thumbsup:

chanelle x

^^^ summed up in one bud

Man flu = a cough for men simples. Men are such wooses, i would have a cold for instance and then curt would get it, he would act like he is dying even thought he had the same symptoms as me, of course his would always be worse than mine haha.

i am playing the world smallest violin for you hou :thumbsup:

chanelle x

oh chanelle you really dont understand

when you pass that cold on to curt it mutates and multiplies at a million times a second and takes over in moments. as soon as it enters a lad it gets a thousand times worse lol thats why women really do not understand. it is indeed like the plague lol

i agree with chanelle. men are pathetic when theyre ill, its funny really, you have a head ache and you think your heads gonna fall off or something, have a sniffle and youve got swine flu! lol MEN!

its one of those things, girls got periods, we got the man flu... its a horrible thing to get... but, 1 man flu is about the same as 10 periods colated into one...

with any luck though bud, you'll pull through.. i know its tough!!!

CK

im sorry but do you know what man flu is like? same question words changed lol

its like the good old fave what hurts more giving birth or geting kicked in the nads. no one will really ever know the answer to that even though its way obvious a kick in the conkers wins hands dow lol

im sorry but do you know what man flu is like? same question words changed lol

its like the good old fave what hurts more giving birth or geting kicked in the nads. no one will really ever know the answer to that even though its way obvious a kick in the conkers wins hands dow lol

im sorry but can you imagen squeezin a melon out off a lemon and thinkin how much it would hurt? and then bits of your bits ripping and tearing and then having to be stitched back together, not being able to have a wee properly without it stingin like mad and bleeding loads i think that would hurt more.. i know it hurts getting kicked in balls lol hurts enough when someone gets a girl there but come on, a babys gotta be worse, a hell of a lot worse!

im sorry but can you imagen squeezin a melon out off a lemon and thinkin how much it would hurt? and then bits of your bits ripping and tearing and then having to be stitched back together, not being able to have a wee properly without it stingin like mad and bleeding loads i think that would hurt more.. i know it hurts getting kicked in balls lol hurts enough when someone gets a girl there but come on, a babys gotta be worse, a hell of a lot worse!

X2

Its like a plum coming out of your japseye for instance lol

chanelle x

i know it hurts getting kicked in balls lol hurts enough when someone gets a girl there but come on, a babys gotta be worse, a hell of a lot worse!

nah you really dont know the feeling trust me it fooking hurts lol

Something you wanna tell me Kayl?? :harhar:

:lol:

X2

Its like a plum coming out of your japseye for instance lol

chanelle x

^^^ shut it you :lol::p