Just to let people from the south east area who know me and any others that ive got the gt back from dave now and its all good apart from a few little problems and am waiting for dave to send the race spec rocker cover down as it wasn't ready in time. See you all at medstone :thumbsup: (hopefully)

its been forged and has got a glanza gearbox now as my old one was crunching. Head has been ported and polished and has an exedy paddle clutch now. Running it in now, did the first oil change today so only a couple more and i can start abusing it :D And yeah i think it was you i was talking to, lots of cider was involved :thumbsup:

Would just like to add to this thread, having waited nearly two months for the car i recieved the car with a non working rad fan, damaged gear linkage and am having to wait for the race spec rocker cover that i have already paid for to be sent down to me and fit myself. So thinking to myself that nothing else about this situation could get any worse i recieved an email today from tm developments saying that they had left a few things off the bill: engine and gearbox oil, head skim and crank polish. I am expected to pay an extra £130 as they forgot to add this! What the fuck! I recieved no kind of compensation for the delay and inconvienence of not having the car, and missing JAE!!!! And now they think i should pay for something that was never discussed in the quote! Wouldnt you think that paying nearly the same amount that i paid for the car in the first place that they could put some fucking oil in it! And who builds an engine and doesn't skim the head!? Even i know that this is standard practise! I felt badly treated in the first place but this i find insulting!

Whenever you part with alot of money you want to know your going to enjoy the end product!

Shame about that mate I am sure Dave and co will try and resolve it best they can and mantain their reputation :blink:

Hopefully you will have a nice smile when you get the rocker cover and everything sorted <_<