lmao, tell ma bout it. Its ment to be the sandman, & i've never remembered him beein in spiderman. you also have a new hob goblin in it, mistiyro (think thats how its spelt sorry) & VENOM! but i think venom will be in a brief bit at the end

hated the first one, preferred the sequel and this one looks awesome - Venom is due after the Symbiot (black) suit so yea maybe in the end, Sandman is lame as is Mysterio - fishbowl on his head - nice look lol

ah! that how you spell Mysterio! lol! tell you the turth most of the comic book films are poo, they always change things to suit the big screen & the genral public. I know theres always so much you can do in films but if its not like how its intended to then leave it alone, can't wait to see how they destory transformers!!! due out 7/4/7

O yes me to sadly!!! lol!! Just bought the 20th anniversary Prime, its got the Martix with it which comes in & out, lites up too, his mouth moves, hydraulic limps which actually move!!!! All sorts of stuff with it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...