Finnaly Got It Finished, Sort Of Lol

well picked up a clean glanza cheap a month ago, had 17s and loads of other bits i didnt want, SO got new rims, new suspension, few engine mods, full cage, front and rear arms, panhard blah blah and can say im well chuffed now, handles superb. few little odds i wana get still but im happy and love these little cars :thumbsup:

shame pics are poo as its actually got a pearl flip in the paint.

0022.jpg

005-3.jpg

0042.jpg

0033.jpg

0013.jpg

cheers my last glanza was a turd, well i thought it was ok till i drove this one lol, i got the cage off ebay, made a best offer and hey presto, :thumbsup: you do slightly notice the extra weight but the cage and bars and struts do make a diff to handling i think, feels better less roll etc, maybe its just me haha :p

cheers my last glanza was a turd, well i thought it was ok till i drove this one lol, i got the cage off ebay, made a best offer and hey presto, :) you do slightly notice the extra weight but the cage and bars and struts do make a diff to handling i think, feels better less roll etc, maybe its just me haha :)

cheers for the info bud defianiatly going ahead with getting one noe lol

thanks for the nice comments guys, yeah the rims are pro race. fooker to clean though as im finding out lol, i got the car with newer type interior and also front, the cars listed as a 97 but i presume newer stuff is 98 on? eithers ways its ok, not keen on the seats but least you can adjust headrests higher etc, mines got climate dash etc which i havent seen before on glanza was this an extra? changed a few things now too like roll cage padding after smacking my head a few times lol also a new dv and hoses and ive moved me boom boom boxes into the middle sections. next on list is a rear arb and front lift kit new sterring wheel and front seats.then im happy with it for a few weeks lol. :lol:

they are just 6x9s buddy, after i took my shelf out i had no where to put them lol, i bought the boxes for 20 quid the pair hey presto, no amp etc but my stereos pretty good so it sounds ok for me, i aint into the old boom boom boom as im an old bloke now and cant carry it off hahah..

they are just 6x9s buddy, after i took my shelf out i had no where to put them lol, i bought the boxes for 20 quid the pair hey presto, no amp etc but my stereos pretty good so it sounds ok for me, i aint into the old boom boom boom as im an old bloke now and cant carry it off hahah..

Ahh i thought they were subs cause of the boxes :lol:

Ahh i thought they were subs cause of the boxes :)

the cameras at a funny angle hence they look big, there actually pretty small dude. was gona bolt the 6x9 in the centre bits behind seats but as you know glanza plastics are flimsy as fook and it would fart about lol. i only got them so i can listen to radio 2 while im going to the garden center :lol:

the cameras at a funny angle hence they look big, there actually pretty small dude. was gona bolt the 6x9 in the centre bits behind seats but as you know glanza plastics are flimsy as fook and it would fart about lol. i only got them so i can listen to radio 2 while im going to the garden center :lol:

Hahaa yeah, the plastics are a bit rubbish :)

They look pretty smart in there any who :(

no thats the only difference though haha

apart from the head to toe tattoo's too i presume? lol just ordered the rear arb so it should handle sweet now as last time at the ring it understeered like a coont :lol: also thought my rear bearings were shot but turns out they were just mega loose so tourqed them up proper and jobs a goodun :harhar: