Heres a few pics requested.. sorry dont have any videos of the yoke. car doesnt look like this at minute.. its been of da road from 08

changing few things about the car,

car no longer has the lenzo wheels, the rear wing, roof scoop, dash n rear seats and toying with the idea of changing da bonnet too (all parts for sale except wheels as ther gone)

B gentle..... lol

tv2.jpg

017-1.jpg

fc-1.jpg

wing.jpg

fm.jpg

inside.jpg

dash.jpg

starlet-1.jpg

trd2.jpg

tv.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh... :):)

Take the skirts, rear bumper, bootlid and front bumper off too..

na wat be the point it would be standerd bodywork then and wont be a show car anymore

.i had another we sr also it was standerd on 14's superlow with mad camber and go board with it and blow it out

When I was 17-18 this would be my perfect Starlet!! How things have changed :)

I do admire the uniqueness though and effort/money put into it.

Its just its not the "tthing" anymore :)

Whats the new plans then mate?

HOW GAY IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would remove everything pal, if you turned upto a starlet meet in that you would look a complete fool....

sorry dude but really shockingly shite :)

that much money could of got you a fully forged rocket!!

na wat be the point it would be standerd bodywork then and wont be a show car anymore

.i had another we sr also it was standerd on 14's superlow with mad camber and go board with it and blow it out

See thats relatively cool, the SR with mad Camber. Its different.

Body kits were the "in" thing 5 years ago.. BUT, times have changed.

each to there own i say pocket rocket are cool but i wanted to build a show car and there was no starlets done with juiced ect... y put a glanza kit on when its not and that the road most people take.. the kit stay's and new rim's are order on more that likely you's wont like them lol ond few out bits ...

HOW GAY IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would remove everything pal, if you turned upto a starlet meet in that you would look a complete fool....

sorry dude but really shockingly shite :)

that much money could of got you a fully forged rocket!!

i have thro and that wasn the reaction i got .am happy with i .i turned up to a fastcar mag meet and got a feature so am plese with wat av done... remove everything would be a bigger waste of cash and wat show ect would want it then...

No offence but I hate this. Each to their own and all that but it just annoys me when people spend so much money on things like this, it looks like you have crashed through halfords.

The centre dash thing is quite cool, but the steering wheel looks like it came off a space ship, the bootlid looks like it belongs on a Corsa, the spoiler...lol... and the bumper, or should I say snowplough, looks like it could be useful with the upcoming winter weather.

Don't take any of that personally but for the money you've spent on that paperweight you could have built a very nice performance orientated Starlet.

i think thats mint and i respect it.

try and ignore some of the coments in this thread dude.

id be interested in the dash. would i need to do much to the loom to fit it into a starlet?