Feedback For Td12 Turbos

Guest Enzo

yes glad this thread has been made i really want a td12 have been waiting for the results of the tests to come back for ages if there good results il deffo be getting one lol

buy one mate you will not be dissapointed :harhar: worth every penny and a few more.

i will give proper feedback when im mapped to 1bar enzo with graphs :lol:

I can't really comment on what a gt-spec hybrid is like but the 12 packs a big punch. It's quick to spool up and it pulls all the way to the red line so I'd definatly give it 2 thumbs up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i got my td12 now fitted and for anyone thinking about getting one just get one you wont be disapointed it pulls like a bitch it shall be going on the rolling road on saturday but will only be running 0.8bar so i will post up a graph then :(

Also enzo is one of the nicest sellers ive never met top work mate :(

Went out in brad ep82 tonight with this turbo set up. Only running at 0.74 bar maximum and i was well impressed!!!! I shall be definatly getting this turbo set up. Id go as far as to say its better than going td04 spools quick as a ct9 nearly and pulls like hell and thats only at .74 so i can only imagine 1.1 bar etc

• 1 year later...
Enzo

Will this run with Blitz ecu or will it need emange to get the benefits??

Do you have to run with external gated manifold too??

Just got a zisco ram style manifold, what turbo upgrade will run with this set up??

John

hey john you can run a blitz ecu on it, but it would be advised to go for a fueling check before you go raggging it to see if the biltz ecu can fuel the tubby,

it probably will but if not you can always add a rrfpr to tweek outwith the ecu,

yea you will need an externaly gated manifold (ive got a racetech one)

only tial or turbo smart for the waitgate, all others seam inferior,

hit me back with a pm if your needing any more info

• 4 months later...

a wee bit of feedback for the TD12 rev-3....

amazing turbo!!!...pulls so well n hits boost instantly, holding all the way up!

i went from a ToyTuning hybrid CT9 n this thing is at least twice that turbo...couldn't believe wot a difference :p:(:lol: