i was just gna use the ct12 turbo from my mate but seems to be pointless.. so im saving for td04 conversion :lol:.

im not wanting to go over 200bhp id be happy with about 180 to 190bhp..i know il get told to forge but to expensive for me lol,i know il get told to use a hybrid but i dont want to and il get told to buy aftermarket ecu but i dont have that money right now..but if i do everything then later on when i have money i can simply buy an ecu and get her mapped to about 200bhp:)

wat i have so far...

4efte block

1.4mm metal head gasket

5efhe head

boost gauge

turbo timer

just about got a fmic to :harhar:

what i know i need to buy...

td04 mani

td04 decat

td04 turbo

water and oil pipes for the td04

boost controler

the bit that i dont realy no is fueling..

i no i need to up the fuel but what all do i need without management if im wanting to run 180bhp atleast

im guesing ill need..

fpr...recomend makes?

injectors.....recomend?

uprated fuel pump....recomend?

if ive missed anything please help :lol:

i seen one of them blitz on here but you are ther expensive same with hybrids..td04 are generaly quicte cheap tubbys you can get a good one on ebay for £150 :harhar:.

looked at the garrets aswel but it was a t25 but decided to go for the td04 :lol:

The same setup on a hybrid CT9 would be fine. A Blitz K1 would be good but they're fairly expensive/uncommon. A Tong Turbo's GT spec would be fine.

Alternatively if you fancy spending some money I've been looking at these Garrett turbos:http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/products/turbochargers.html

Take a look at the GT20 series, I think one of those would probably be better than a hybrid, but more expensive and a fair bit of fucking around as you'd have to get a manifold and downpipe made up to suit them and rotate the housing to fit properly.

Turbo itself through the I commerce on the site is £465 check Enzo's tong turbo shop,

Minimum requirements of a uprated actuator blow off valve relocated filter and uprated rocker cover breather

Although I would add a decat and manifold and management if running above fuel cut

Gary

fcd and rising rate fuel pressure regulator will sort the fuelling. get a hks or jam FCD and get a RRFPR off somewhere like tm-developments. should cost no more than 200 quid id say probably a lot less

but i will say td04's take a lot longer to come on boost than the hybrids which kick in pretty much straight away so a td04 wont be as quick in acceleration lol

erm gt spec hybrids are new at £460 rouhghlt and the td12 hybrids which apparently pack a better punch are around £650 but the td12's are fairly new and are still being tested but the feedback so far looks quite good

the only thing that gets me with them is the price :/...im wanting to use my car at crail raceway on the drag strip so im wantn sutin quick of the mark im shure the td04 would be oryt if your siting ther at 4,000 rpm before take off hahaha