Toytuning, Are They Still In Business? Revisited!

Well well well, After sending another email on friday requesting an immediate refund the actuator turned up yesterday. I guess I must be one of the lucky ones. Seems they can send out orders if you pester them a lot. Still will not trust them again though. Will consider one of the companies off here in future.

This was actually ordered for my son to fit on his mates car so its now fitted and all OK.

I'm a bit of an old petrol head who actually has BMW's one of which (an E30 ) I show in concours so you'll find me on The BMW car club forum where I moderate and also I'm a regular on the Bavarian-Board so pop over and have a look sometime.

Thanks for the input and support guys. I'll keep popping over for a look occasionally as the boys are planning an engine rebuild ( forged pistons etc) which will be interesting.

Thanks again, Steve.

Glad to see you got it okay now.

I'm also a fan of older BMW's, E30's and E36's, used to go on E30 Zone alot to be honest, the BMW Club or whatever I remember joining but you have to pay.. I'm a cheapskate.. ;)

do yous think il be oryt for geting my refund or will i have to nag them to death to get it lol

If you paid by Paypal I'd open up a claim chap! Just something along the lines of "So, I've heard you shut down...where's ma money?"

hello everyone just imforming you all toytuning is closing down i just got an email about my induction kit being sent as i have been waiting for it for well over a month they are still sending it me but they are not taking any more orders just thought i would share that with every one

just imforming you all toytuning is closing down

:guttedface:

Oh well. It became a dieing breed many moons ago now. Its for the best really.

I hope everyone gets their orders before they disappear off the face of the earth, again.