im going to say now that a majority of the pics look poo compared to jag's, as he didnt bring his camera so i used my shitty thing lol. I missed a few peoples cars too, sorry alex, joe and a few people from tgtt. I was planning on taking some pics up bluewater but the camera decided to run out of battery :thumbsup:

S8300966.jpg

S8300973.jpg

S8300975.jpg

S8300977.jpg

S8300979.jpg

S8300980.jpg

S8300981.jpg

S8300983.jpg

hopefully you get your camera sorted at the next meet jag as these pics are perfetic as i had to set it to night mode and took like 10mins to take the pic.

chanelle x

lol to be honest i think it was me who rinsed your battery trying to work out how to use your camera :thumbsup:

I stuck it on night mode in the end before your big hunk or man took me for a ride :D

I think i shot that pic of Ben's car to :D

As he turfed his woman out so i could get a pic

your camera has potential though young lady :D

Just buy a couple extra batterys n as you'v now worked out how to shoot nice long exposures just pic up a cheapy tripod for £20 or so (thats all mine cost me)

And your away!

:D

Kool pics to!

I think i shot that pic of Ben's car to :thumbsup:

As he turfed his woman out so i could get a pic

haha yep blatently told hannah to stop ruining a good pic :D

many thanks on that pic jag love it (Y)

Looks like a good meet. I would have come to this, wasnt advertised on TGGT.com? I was out in the GT all night too & ended up cruising up to London on a random with me mate. Defo would have swung by to this meet :harhar: