Police...

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked my bro up from work sandbrook park bowlin on my way out pig van shoots rite up my arse. as i'm taking it easy over the speed bumps. then blue lights me, so i pulls over........ cop runs upto my door and says "just a routeen drug search as theres a lot going on round ere" so i reply with "ok go for it" and start taking my seat belt off....... Quote word for word off the copper.... "no its ok" then walks off. what the fuck?

Just picked my bro up from work sandbrook park bowlin on my way out pig van shoots rite up my arse. as i'm taking it easy over the speed bumps. then blue lights me, so i pulls over........ cop runs upto my door and says "just a routeen drug search as theres a lot going on round ere" so i reply with "ok go for it" and start taking my seat belt off....... Quote word for word off the copper.... "no its ok" then walks off. what the fuck?

loool

it because they try to see what reaction you give , if you act weird or anything they do the search =p

had the same type of problem aswell except i was sitting in the car minding my own business when out of no where a police van speed towards me block my car in and the police man runs to the window and starts sniffing the inside of my car , then asks a million and 1 questions when i got the car my age why i was in the area etc etc BUT THE BEST BIT OFF ALL AS I WAS PARKED NEXT TO A STRIP OF GRASS HE MANAGED TO STEP IN DOGG SHITT LMAOOO

if you seem out of place or they have nothing better to do , they decide let just piss people off the fun of it