• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300hp in a starlet and 164hp in a ek it would get away as the starlet would be in the same spot spinning its little

wheels off lol 200bhp for the front wheels is enuf as volvo said years ago we could be here all day pointing out

veurs things but all i can say is ill give any ek a run for its money lol :wacko:

Woah! I knew it'd end up being like this lol! :lol:

It was only a suggestion, I thought it'd be a cool idea if it was do-able for not much money, but I guess it appears not to be.

Agreed the Civic chassis is a lot better than the Starlet but like people have said it can still be made better with the right mods? All I thought was to be different, I don't really wanna go down the whole FTE route, everybody does it so why be a sheep and follow. I was just trying to think of a "cheap" conversion thats completely different and new - because you can get a B16a, box, shafts and all the looms for about £600 so I figured it wouldn't be massively overpriced if there wasn't too much work to fit it. I mean I've seen B16s fitted into Minis so surely one would go into a Starlet with some work!? :wacko:

I'm not trying to get an argument going, and I weren't being stupid by suggesting it as an idea as I did guess it wouldn't be an easy conversion. But surely some of you can see my thinking? A B16 with a few mods would be a great little engine for the Starlet! :lol: Just a shame its not really a viable option.

And as someone has mentioned, could you please tell me what is wrong with Honda engines and they're reliability?! :lol: