Does Anyone No Of This Gt?

I'm sure the owner is on tgtt.

Although a few things that seem odd to me:

Upgraded ecu (unrestricted) & vehicle has been mapped proffesionally - would have thought you would mention the brand since it's been remaped and by who?

Hks full decat system & gutted cat - how can the system be a de cat and have the cat still in the system even though gutted or have i missed something!

front strut brace - standard item, should really add that it's standard like, it looks like the add is trying to imply it's aftermarket.

Personally not my thing that car really but worth the price I would guess due to some of the parts on it and looks clean.

is there any way of telling the difference between a 4efte and efe motors?

yeah one goes like the clappers and makes swoosh and chatter noises and the other isnt as quick (still nippy though). Under bonnet wise a FTE has a turbo on the front of the engine and an intercooler on top of front mounted and a FE doesnt lol

as for the car I've never seen in around but i think thats such a sexual colour. it looks nice and apart from his spelling being very bad there doesnt seem to be anything seriously fishy with the advert. in other words he isnt cleverly wording anything like some do to cover anything dodgy up lol but as CAT said above there are a few small issues. if you go see it just check everything over once and make sure you have him take you for a quick ride lol

Firstly thats gash, the colour is mank.

The only thing good on it is the side bars ;)

He is clearly talking pish ask him to prove that hp figure :(

And its a 4efte cam cover, but the timing belt cover looks like it says 4efe (dont know how you noticed that unless its in the advert which I skip read :()

I'd like to see that proven by a Dyno.

i would also, don't think removing the restriction on the 3rd runner is a worthy mod as if you look at a standard mani on the outside it recesses inwards on the 3rd runner so machining out the restriction on the inside is only weakening that point of the mani and when it gets hot and expansion takes place i think it would pop.

so to me its aftermarket everytime.

i would also, don't think removing the restriction on the 3rd runner is a worthy mod as if you look at a standard mani on the outside it recesses inwards on the 3rd runner so machining out the restriction on the inside is only weakening that point of the mani and when it gets hot and expansion takes place i think it would pop.

so to me its aftermarket everytime.

It could be a jam cast mani and i've heard nothing but good things about them. But if that was the case he prob would have mentioned that in the write up.

I believe the difference between 4efe and 4efte cam covers, are the fact that the breather pipe is in a different location.. As far as I am aware.. this is the 4efe cover, the 4efte is set to the side due to the tmic being in the way?

I'd like to see that proven by a Dyno.

unless you are running big boost a aftermarket mani has no more gains than a ported one

like if you look at the design of the ct9 wepr mani and the stock on there is not much in it

infact if the restriction wasnt in runner 3 it would have more durability than any aftermarket out there

mark@mcbautos on tgtt was running 1.3 bar and getting 218bhp on a ported mani

jam cast mani ( exact replica of the ct9 stock) is ment to be the best of every mani out there