Wales Rally Gb

Anyone going to this?

Was going up tomorrow night to watch on Epynt Ranges Saturday morning like last year but theres been a change of plan as there people coming from London way Saturday to watch Sunday, so we will be getting pissed Saturday night and hopefully be OK to go watch Sunday morning :harhar:

i took a trip down to the service area at the bay on saturday got to see some sweet cars and some quality mechanics on the citreon stand. aslo wreaked havoc on the tunnel on my way there and back, screamer pipes ftw! :wacko:

i took a trip down to the service area at the bay on saturday got to see some sweet cars and some quality mechanics on the citreon stand. aslo wreaked havoc on the tunnel on my way there and back, screamer pipes ftw! :D

You didn't happen to go past a blue peugeot 207 through the tunnel out of cardiff on saturday did you?

You didn't happen to go past a blue peugeot 207 through the tunnel out of cardiff on saturday did you?

not really sure fella things went past fairly quick :D

chances are though if you were pasted by a silver v making alot of noise it was me

I was passed by a silver v in the tunnel but it didn't seem that loud or fast and I don't even think it had a fmic, but it was silver and had a duck spolier, looked similar to yours but don't think it was?

We were watching Ogier's car being worked on then left just after that about 9.30 I think.