So Made Up

im so happy, ive been at my job a year last monday and ive finally got a pay rise :D i cant wait to go out and spend money on crap i dont need just for the sake of it lol and being able to afford my provisional :D im on £548 now a month compared to £320, i wont know what to do with the extra money am so not used to it. but im so glad and cant wait till april now to get another pay rise!

nice one :D remember my first year apprenticeships wage was like £135 a week i was 16 felt like i was minted at the time and always remember thinking how good is going to be when i get full wages :D iam 21 nw and on alot more than 135 but it amazes me just how quick its spent and were it all goes....the car mostly but even still its pretty scary i dont even have a mortgage!

sweet :D not so good how no matter what wage your on you accomodate to suit. just act like you never got a pay rise and save it all and go mental at the end of the year. would feel better than spendin it all every month :D <<< chances of you doing that = slim to none :D

Guest cheshireglanza
im so happy, ive been at my job a year last monday and ive finally got a pay rise :D i cant wait to go out and spend money on crap i dont need just for the sake of it lol and being able to afford my provisional :D im on £548 now a month compared to £320, i wont know what to do with the extra money am so not used to it. but im so glad and cant wait till april now to get another pay rise!

nice one kaylee

When i was 16 i applied for anywhere in entertainment complex.. and i got a call back from Mcdonalds.. so, ended up working there.. but it was actually alright!! i was getting like.. £300 every two weeks... and at 16, that was my first income and i was totally amazed! thought i was minted.. i had no out goings what so ever.. now 7 years down the line got an overly expensive Glanza that soaks up my money more than a sponge soaks up water. A House that just seems to be bills all the time, told it will pay off in the future.. "aye, Looks like it with recession right enough" Urgh.... i am making more money now being a soldier.. but, its amazing how when you get a an amount of money like what i was getting at mcdonalds, and live on it no problems, and then when you get more money, you start spending more... always the case.. when i get pay rises, i always think.. ill never notice the difference.. and its true... i dont.. because its just more of an allouance on Sweep ( the car )

CK

hmm you dirty bastards lol

@ lew yeah i will do :p il probley crash and die on the way though lol

im goin shoppin on sat :p cant wait, paid everything i need to and still got my months wage that i used to get its so exciting haha