Nowadays you can buy a glanza for £2000-3000 or a gt for the same. beats the 5 and 66k they where goin for!!

and sr's are goin for £1300 - 800. what the fuck

great time for a new project!!!

glanza rep!!! lol

what you think of prices now guys?

the n/a's are goin for penies. i saw one about 100 miles from me on auto trader. sportif with 40k on it. totaly standard and looked all clean and no probs with paint or body and it was 600 ono. bargain lol. makes ya cringe when you think about when its time to sell up though.

Meh they are always gonna come down, good time to buy, bad time to sell

im gutted because im 17 and cant insure a glanza or gt for 2-3 years realisticly.

suppose i good always buy a real minter and put it in a garage and slowly build her over them years!! :D

sounds like a plan

the n/a's are goin for penies. i saw one about 100 miles from me on auto trader. sportif with 40k on it. totaly standard and looked all clean and no probs with paint or body and it was 600 ono. bargain lol. makes ya cringe when you think about when its time to sell up though.

yea ano i paid 1800 for my sr in feb and spent about 800 pond putting it through mot and just giving it a full service , belts waterpump tyres etc and spent money on doing it up!!

so

£3100 and probaly far more!!! :D

no point not gona get it back

i think il cut down on the spending and save and buy a gt minter!!

Depreciation sucks. 10 year ago my auntie paid £8995 for her Paseo (it was 3 years old) and they were £14k new. Now its worth about £600 if shes lucky.

im gutted because im 17 and cant insure a glanza or gt for 2-3 years realisticly.

suppose i good always buy a real minter and put it in a garage and slowly build her over them years!! :D

sounds like a plan

im 17 now, but i looked at insurance 4 a GT Turbo in a years time, and with mum, dad, bro and me its just over £2000, which isn't that much, and i live in london aswell.

looked 4 glanza insurance but didn't come up with any prices lool

Anup

that was a minter!!!

yea insurance is a joke.

For me now

Glanza- Cant get a price

My SR- in my own name fully comp-£4800 WHAT!!

Gt-£6350- same as a bora/toledo/twincam/sri cavalier!!

i give up :D its all right saying youll insure someting in two or three years time, but if your impatient like me thats a no no

I brought my SR for £900, insurance was £1000 just for a year. Thats £1900 down :D

Im not going crazy with it though, just gunna keep her clean then save for a GT :D

I brought my SR for £900, insurance was £1000 just for a year. Thats £1900 down :D

Im not going crazy with it though, just gunna keep her clean then save for a GT :D

me 2.

im keeping her stanard so it will sell well and not make a big loss by doing it up. saving for a real car lol

no point doing it up a sr will always be a sr just buy the big boy!!!

me 2.

im keeping her stanard so it will sell well and not make a big loss by doing it up. saving for a real car lol

no point doing it up a sr will always be a sr just buy the big boy!!!

any luck with that sig luke ?

I got my GT for £600 lol. It was a stolen recovered auto that needed a turbo and steering column, another £400 quid and it was on the road with a manual gearbox. Hard to beat. I really feel for Glanza owners though, some people are selling them for silly money!

Watsi

I got my GT for £600 lol. It was a stolen recovered auto that needed a turbo and steering column, another £400 quid and it was on the road with a manual gearbox. Hard to beat. I really feel for Glanza owners though, some people are selling them for silly money!

Watsi

true but id rather have a gt than a glanza any day

don't worry about it lads, if you wanted to save money dont have a car, its really not worth worrying about. over the last 5 years i reckon i have spent in excess of £15,000 but if you keep in on your mind it will make you go insane lol

don't worry about it lads, if you wanted to save money dont have a car, its really not worth worrying about. over the last 5 years i reckon i have spent in excess of £15,000 but if you keep in on your mind it will make you go insane lol

i agree joys of motoring!! money pit

im in 2 minds to sell one of my glanzas, what you reckon they worth? ones a 98 spec, silver, fully stripped out full cage few mods like turbo upgrade, front cooler, teihns, rotas 65k miles used for tracks only but road reg with mot and tax, pretty good cond? other is a very clean 97 flip pearl white, standard engine with dv, filter and few extras, loads of new parts this month 16s full cage, pipe, grooved discs, decent sounds, tints, lowered 98 spec front and interior around 50k easy miles road use only, pampered toy? not selling as such just wondered what id get for one as i dont use them really s bikes take up my life. any advice apreciated, ccheers :)

im in 2 minds to sell one of my glanzas, what you reckon they worth? ones a 98 spec, silver, fully stripped out full cage few mods like turbo upgrade, front cooler, teihns, rotas 65k miles used for tracks only but road reg with mot and tax, pretty good cond? other is a very clean 97 flip pearl white, standard engine with dv, filter and few extras, loads of new parts this month 16s full cage, pipe, grooved discs, decent sounds, tints, lowered 98 spec front and interior around 50k easy miles road use only, pampered toy? not selling as such just wondered what id get for one as i dont use them really s bikes take up my life. any advice apreciated, ccheers :)

glanzas are struggling to get £3000. a real minter went near me perfect. low miles moded up. £1800!!!!!!!!!!

and it doesnt seem to matter if they are standard or moded .

great time to buy bad time to sell. just keep them and do them up!!