I cant see the ebay thread.

But if it is "Cal's" starlet... it is actualy good for 300bhp... for the fact i sold him my td04 turbo and i seen his zisco mani.

i know hes not very liked on here.

his cars power was about 250... for the fact a td04 setup can run this amount of power... with it being forged it will be good at around 300..

late? :p

yeh ive recently noticed that some people around my area have yellow number plates at front..

surely this is illegal?

Armand

lol PLATE :D typing on the dark ok.. :D

Yeah it is as far as i know, the rear ones reflect and the front ones dont :p

well there we have it then. well done cal. i dont realy know why people that barely know cal throw things up about him..

i cant even remember when he was last here yet some still talk about him....

It's because of his attitude/personality.

He's just a prick.

Cal used to be on here bad ass... but didnt last very long because his atitude

yeh i know ross lol had a good few arguments with him about his over exaduration over bhp fugures when he first came on here i just thought he had been told a few things by the wrong people etc but after a while i just thought he was a bulls***ing twerp lol

he was a dick, but for someone of his age he knew more than most people on here.. thing you need to remember: he was a kid. hes probably grown up a bit now.

i got on with him to be honest, but he knew he couldnt win arguements with me. he did act like a penis to most people.

and harry is right, he may have been a nobber, but he built up a pretty decent GT at the end of the day.

he was a dick, but for someone of his age he knew more than most people on here.. thing you need to remember: he was a kid. hes probably grown up a bit now.

i got on with him to be honest, but he knew he couldnt win arguements with me. he did act like a penis to most people.

and harry is right, he may have been a nobber, but he built up a pretty decent GT at the end of the day.

I got on with him... fact the lad had my mob number.. still does..

cal is a decent guy but just liked to be confrontational.

and his gt was pretty hot.. and had power. to be honest... i actualy like what he had done ie paint the rocker/mani/turbo.. when you seen the rad off it looked pretty good!

but as i stand i dont know why people who dont realy know him throw it up... leave it be!!

i agree with that totally and i also think his gt was gawj but just didnt like his attitude/the way he spoke etc

but as you said he might have grown up a bit now i aint seen or heared anything from him in a while 2bh lol