Jack - alright jae what you doing tonight?

Jae - cant talk mate on my way to london

Jack - Why?

Jae - pickin up a vts arnt i :thumbsup:

later that night jack pulls outside jaes house

but jack doest find Vts, Jack finds.....

GLANZA!

cant believe you had me going like that :L

looking at this the car has actually came along way:O

not long before il be joining you JAP

Haha, it wasn't just you Jack, I had all the lads thinking I was going to pick up a black vts. Wanted to suprise you all =]

Didnt think you were going to stop over at mine on your way home from town to investigate though! haha

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rear isn't as low as i would have liked it but seems to be a common thing on these. Having the back fairly stripped also won't help the cause =p Plus it's my daily so 60mm isn't practical.

Thats Tein springs for you, I really dont know what the people were smoking when they thought these lower then 55mm on the back and 60mm on the front :thumbsup:

Bet she handles well now though :)

Looks good mate :)

Thats Tein springs for you, I really dont know what the people were smoking when they thought these lower then 55mm on the back and 60mm on the front :unsure:

Bet she handles well now though :D

Looks good mate :lol:

Thanks chaps

Yea, she handles ten times better than before sparky =]

Few more snaps

Glanzanew-2.jpg

Glanza111-1.jpg

Modifications carried out

-Hks Panel filter

-Bailey Motorsport Bov

-Rx7 top mount Intercooler

-HID 8000k Lo/hi beam

-Mr2 Roadster alloys

-Tein Springs + Kyb excel G gas shocks

Modifications planned

-Front 96spec Lip (black)

-Bonnet scoop (black)

-May do my wheels black or atleast dark (anthracite)

-Cat back Exhaust

-Manifold

-Decat

-Hks actuator

-Boost gauge

-Turbo timer

If anyone has any of these bits n bobs, drop me a pm =]

Watch this space =]

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon folks =]

Arrived monday last week.

DSC00171.jpg

Got it fitted on the tuesday, Didnt have to remove air/con or cut away much of the bumper at all. I decided against the cutting one big gaping hole and left a few slats in the bumper =]. As i've read before, these coolers come with shit clips and nothing was different here! This kit came with t-clamps which were the wrong size! Clever supplier's!

DSC00175.jpg

Ideally i would have liked to keep the number plate off, But sadly the 60.00 fine doesnt justify it so back on with the plate! :p

DSC00183-1.jpg

More to follow folks =]

Very nice mate looks like you have done a good job :p also i have just noticed on your oem pump valve

you have left it open i would cap that off if i was you matey it will get loads of shit in there and wont do

ya turbo any good :p

• 2 weeks later...

Yea i wanted to get some proper pictures with the Big Wheel (london eye thing) as it was well lit at night and would have made excellent pictures!

Idree's i'm looking for an oem 96 one or anything really mate, Bit low on funds at so may settle for a laguna one!

Chris, A few people have had there tmic sitting at an angle but mine sat straight! The piping just lined up perfectly and had some brackets to hold it tight! I left the standard rubber bit attached to the underside of the bonnet there there because it actually made a nice tight seal with the rx7 too! The rx7 is a little to wide for the rubber bit if someone fabricated something up it would be excellent!

Thanks for the comments folks =]

• 3 weeks later...

Wednesday my usual day off mate, if it wasnt i would have most certainly been in work! I drive a big transit around south west delivering produce, mainly to care homes etc so as you can imagine, there all based up quite hills, couple week ago i got stuck and spent half hour digging my self out!

Feel sorry for the lad working today, i'll be back in tomorrow and it'll be worse and all the sludge would have frozen. It's deadly but and its going to take a horrific accident to open managements eyes!

A cover is certainly something i've got to look into!