• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks chaps, Still got a lot to update tbh! Will settle with the exterior now and concentrate on reaching and running 170bhp at a comfortable/reliable level. :(

The Gathered all the receipts just the other day and calculated that the Glanza has had £1514 in parts spent on it, That's not including service and the cost of running at all! Just mods :( That figure evolved from things such as:

autobahn Fmic

Greddy Type s Bov

Decat

SPS race coated Manifold

Relocation kit

Apexi Filter

8k Hid

Mr2 Roadsters

Tein Springs + Excel Gas shocks

Hks Actuator

Boost Gauge + pod

Bride Tachometer

ETC Plus all the little things like, xenon side lights, spacers, Heat wrap etc but you get the idea.

Next on the list

Another service + Some decent rubber

Then

Tong Hybrid + New management

Thanks Lads,

Iddy, Yea i really feel it's coming together now mate! :(

Craig, I was going to go with black, They will look awesome mate. I last minute change my mind and mixed the Graphite and made it slightly more 'Corse' which resulted in that colour.

Liam, Cheers bud. i appreciate that, Have you got your car running sweet now?

Idle Control Valve is at fault buddy, but only avalible through Toyota. And as we all know Toyota = Expensive :(

Damn right mate, i've just spent over £60.00 on new gaskets for the manifold and decat bud! Bloody expensive bit I'm afraid no expense spared for me her =]

niceee jae its coming along, is that in the green behind yours....naughty boy :L pretty sure i seen you driving past yesterday wheels look the ish on the move, think ive secured myself a job so insurance shant be too long and then we are going for a photo shoot :L changed my plans yet again :L

Thanks lads, Yea i know lukey! I didnt even clean the car tbh and it hasn't been cleaned for a couple of weeks before those pics! not looking bad huh :mellow:

I'll be giving it a proper polish and clean then taking some new pictures with the same camera + decent location very soon.

Thanks for following the thread folks.

Thanks lads, Yea i know lukey! I didnt even clean the car tbh and it hasn't been cleaned for a couple of weeks before those pics! not looking bad huh :mellow:

I'll be giving it a proper polish and clean then taking some new pictures with the same camera + decent location very soon.

Thanks for following the thread folks.

Not even clean!?

Your joking right lol? I can't find a spot of dirt on any of those pictures!

• 2 weeks later...