• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greddy type s arrived today.

DSC00277.jpg

Have stuck it straight on, it's gonna need fine tuning but i was just wondering how much everyone else has there's 'hard & soft' screw, screwed in? Any pictures?

I'm after that lovely high pitched whistle so if anyone else has one running close to standard boost could you please poke a pic ;p it'll stop me stopping and starting the car to adjust it ;p

These puppies also arrived in the post, Xenon white 9 LED sidelights, Didnt have any at all after removing the yellow ones as it looked gash with my HID's =]

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

=]

Next on the list, Get wheels back from paintshop + invest in a new stainless system, Manifold/Decat/Cat back

Decided last minute Sunday to treck upto yeovil and pick up some parts which i need for extra power, After a few p & q's removing them in the dark, i finally got home with these :

DSC00295.jpg

Sps Mani, Decat, Relocation kit + apexi filter + Hks FCD

After mucho research and a good chat with graeme i don't think i'll be using the FCD!

I'm off to pick up some other goodies tonight which i'll reveal soon =]

Thanks

Some nice parts there buddy :thumbsup: you must of spent a good bit this month lol i gess you have decided you are geting rid of that A/C now lol

I May do mate, we'll see :D it'll prob be on of the last things i put on to be honest lol, Removing the air con sounds easy and i don't mind not having the aircon to use in the summer, but i just have no motivation to remove it lol!

I've certainly spent a fair bit this month, handing close to another 200 tonight lol!

How you finding your re-located air filter?

Lol once you start spending it want stop :D im finding my re-located air filter sound as fuck well better throttle response is unreal the actuator has made a diffrence aswell holds boost alot better through the rev range :thumbsup:

as for your A/C it took me the hole of an our to get my A/C off and re-locate my air filter, so i dont take long at all

Lol once you start spending it want stop :thumbsup: im finding my re-located air filter sound as fuck well better throttle response is unreal the actuator has made a diffrence aswell holds boost alot better through the rev range :D

as for your A/C it took me the hole of an our to get my A/C off and re-locate my air filter, so i dont take long at all

I'll definitely be listening to your wise words and removing mine when i get some time, I got so much to do!

Bumper off, Re-align the fmic and remove aircon, fit mani/decat, re-locate the filter!

=]

Wheres the other goodies then? :)

all in good time sparks =]

Had the day off today so i set about removing the aircon! Not as bad as i thought it would be. Whilst i was there i fitted my relocation kit/Apexi filter and decided to re-align the fmic, man i forgot how much i hate it, bastard Intercooler piping!

Now just got to fit the Manifold/decat and Hks actuator

=]

Nice work matey :p when you come to do the manifold take the rad out its the best way to get to the bolts :) there should be a tap at the bottom of the rad to drain the water

Okay mate Thanks! When the manifold goes on is there a certain pattern to doing up the bolts? i,e criss crossing to avoid warping? =]

Since my alloys are off being painted, I'm rolling on steelies for the meantime. :harhar:

I must say, I've stopped at traffic lights on a few occasions and noticed 'boy racers' glancing over looking at my 'steelies'(as you do).. There even more puzzled when my 'Micra with a bodykit' out-sprints there big 2.0L. bit of a sleeper until you see the front ;)

DSC00318.jpg

i hate you lol mine and yours are very simular my exhaust is next and lowering how did you attach you front splitter as mine is on the way as it happens the same one lol i got a few more pics to put on my build but havnt had time yet coulored hoes's and that strutbrase sprayed glanza stickers ah wel i like you glanza mate looking good

:lol:

What colour are the wheels going?

Spark the Wheels are going black mate, There only cheapy wheels tbh so going to do them black and use them all the shitty months and eventually source some proper wheels, Volk etc

Silver Glanza - Yea they are similar indeed lol, Going to have do a few things to make them a bit different from eachother i think mate! haha. I'll keep an eye on your project log :p

Didnt outsprint my 2.0 though :lol:

needs lowering buddy! hurry up with the ciggys lol!

It is lowered, on Tein +10mm springs LOL, Who ever said those springs lower by 50mm or something lol..

You mean, my starlet that was full of car parts ASWELL as 3 grown men didn't out-sprint your clio 1-7-POO which had just you in there ;p

I'd love to go again sometime as you were struggling to get away darling =]

pahaaa Get your name down for the south-west rolling road pal.

Well, it's seems quite a while since you lot had an update and i've got quite a lot to show, Not all of its fitted yet and my bedroom's like a breakers yard with all these parts everywhere lol.

I'll let pictures tell the story =]

Fitted Relocation kit and HKS actuator

DSC00313.jpg

Few bits plus the gasket's i been gathering for the new mani/decat to go on =]

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

Boosting at 10 psi which im happy with, maybe room for a little increase after i stick mani/decat on which will still leave me just below fuel cut =]

DSC00341.jpg

Wheels have been in my old man's body shop for a few weeks now waiting to be painted, Went in yesterday to finish them off. I decided against black as every fucker with these wheels have done them black! I wanted something that looked dark but had a bit more detail to them in pictures etc.

DSC00333.jpg

Quick vid (I only caught the front end, But you can just see a glimpse of the OPEL manta original rally car that's being painted)

th_MOV00335.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

Quick shot after i fitted the wheels.

DSC00349.jpg