Another EP Bows its hat

My 5 door little red EP machine was looking quite nice but today due to side on smash at the junction its now a complete write off. Loved that little motor to but its beyond repair.

Im gonna strip all the aftermarket parts off it and let it go to the crushes. Just wait for an insurance payout on it hopefully, but these things do take some time to sort out.

In the mean time its a cheap shitty little run around from A-B but hopefully I can return with an even better EP.

On the crash test's though, the side impact holds up pretty well as I was smacked on the driver door pretty hard and escaped with a few bruises, pretty lucky to be fair.

rest in peace the 5 door project ;(

im glad your ok mate,

got any pics of the damage ?

I'm going to the garage tommorow to strip it off its aftermarket parts. I'll get a few snaps on it then, from one angle it looks like a perfectly nice looking ep....until you walk round the other side and oh dear ;(

holy shit mate, you escaped that fucking narrowly, that could've bloody killed you or disabled you very easily :lol:

glad to know your ok mate, and this is a true waste as that thing was an absolute minter of a uk ep91, a real real shame!

how are the wheels mate? did they manage to escape the carnage at all? :p

holy shit mate, you escaped that fucking narrowly, that could've bloody killed you or disabled you very easily :o

glad to know your ok mate, and this is a true waste as that thing was an absolute minter of a uk ep91, a real real shame!

how are the wheels mate? did they manage to escape the carnage at all? :)

Thankfully the alloys came out of it pretty much ok. The right front one has a nasty gash in it where it took the impact, I dont think its buckled just looks like surface damage but I think I'll have to get it repaired. The others are fine, took them off today as well as the tte box and gave the alloys a good wash. Just the damage to the front right and a tiny scruff on the other front one.

Pretty lucky to not have that much more damage to them. Took them off today and put the steelies back on so its just a case of waiting for the insurance people to sort it all out.

It is a real dam shame because it was in very good nick and pretty mint as uk ones go. Was lookin really nice with those rims on to. Still, these things happen.