Damn This Im Not Spending Anymore Money!

i think ive just had some divine intervention!!! :)

thers no point wasting money on my sr,

i shud just save for a gt or glanza and do it up, besides i needa save for insurance :(

i think keeping the sr standard will help sell it two maybe.

but thats the end of mods and all just services,brakes,tyres,PETROL

just what has to be got will be got. no modding.

O and i forgot to mention its a thirsty wee bugger!!!!!

so do you think im doing the right thing guys????

i think ive just had some divine intervention!!! :)

thers no point wasting money on my sr,

i shud just save for a gt or glanza and do it up, besides i needa save for insurance :(

i think keeping the sr standard will help sell it two maybe.

but thats the end of mods and all just services,brakes,tyres,PETROL

just what has to be got will be got. no modding.

O and i forgot to mention its a thirsty wee bugger!!!!!

so do you think im doing the right thing guys????

lol just said the same sort of thing i your last thread save up mate and get a gt the are cheaper on insurance than a glanza two and keeping the sr standerd will help sell it as people will think a noy racer has had it if you keep moding it

lol just said the same sort of thing i your last thread save up mate and get a gt the are cheaper on insurance than a glanza two and keeping the sr standerd will help sell it as people will think a noy racer has had it if you keep moding it

all if done to it is catback 4 inch exhaust(loud lol)

air filter

paint rocker cover,manifold cover,battery bracket and few clips, and a breather filter, so its still standard so it should sell ok what you think?

agreed get a gt man no point spending loads on a n/a when you can seriously mod a tubby and get more benefits for your money

oh and you think the sr's thirsty prepare yourself for a gt/glanza there much worse lol

my gt insures as a 1.3 not a 1.3 turbo so i get cheap insurance anyway :(

I really don't get this, if you ever get into a crash and they find that out, well.... basically your fucked, possibly for life.

if you cripple somebody you will be paying out of your ass till end of days.... :(

OT:

i did invest in my N/A but always kept original parts, once i got my glanza i turned my N/A back to stock and bolted all my upgrades onto my glanza. Think of things like suspension mods. But saving up is NEVER a bad thing! :)

I ain't telling you to do anything paul :) just telling you how i have done it.

It all depends on your financial status, can you afford some upgrades you can enjoy now and still save up on the side?

Will it take much(to much) longer for you to have the money to buy a gtt/glanza if you keep modding you SR?

I would say as long as you enjoy your ride as it is, dont touch it anymore and put all that money aside to get a gtt/glanza.

If you know that its gonna take a long time anyway before you can afford a gtt/glanza and you have an itch, then mod your SR but only with stuff you are able to transfer to a gtt/glanza. thats the main reason i kept most of my mods to the suspenion/handling side cause that is all 99% interchangable.

kevink - yea i know what your saying and its good advice. i just wana keep 100% of what im saving to buy AND mod a gt with. i like the sr the way it is now.

im gona save for a gt and mods.

and save for insurance!!

im gona stop modding the sr, so i save money and keep it standard for selling value.

good advice kevink now i know what i wana do!! :) thanks

mizlopi - im gona just get a gt. i dont really like glanza,s. i like them but dont wana get one the gt is the daddy!!

Im at the same point.....BUT i know if i do my time, save and buy a turbo it will only get alot worse the cost of modding a turbo spirals out of control as you can see ^^^ one thing leads to another......broken this group buy that...sod it!! leave that for when you know 100% you will be able to feed your habit

So? Ive set myself a budget of another £100-150 for a select few mods (you have to service,pay for petrol,tax and insure all cars so theres no point crying/counting the cost of that it all depends how hard you drive) then im just going to fit what i have, look after it and most of all enjoy it :harhar:

Im at the same point.....BUT i know if i do my time, save and buy a turbo it will only get alot worse the cost of modding a turbo spirals out of control as you can see ^^^ one thing leads to another......broken this group buy that...sod it!! leave that for when you know 100% you will be able to feed your habit

So? Ive set myself a budget of another £100-150 for a select few mods (you have to service,pay for petrol,tax and insure all cars so theres no point crying/counting the cost of that it all depends how hard you drive) then im just going to fit what i have, look after it and most of all enjoy it :harhar:

What are you planning to do with your car then Asad? And are you still gonna get a GT?

Keeping mate....defo fit the antilift kit i have, get rid of the TTE spoiler, possible sell the speedlines and get the std glanza alloys (not sure yet though), got a service due in 18k lol

Keeping mate....defo fit the antilift kit i have, get rid of the TTE spoiler, possible sell the speedlines and get the std glanza alloys (not sure yet though), got a service due in 18k lol

Cool..I can vouch for the Anti-lift kit, made a noticeable difference! Was a right b*tch to get the old bushes off though lol

Hmm I'm condsidering getting some Speedlines.. :harhar:

Ill be making my mind up soon, i have a set of 5 let you know?

Yeah thanks bro..if you decide you want to sell them and I wanna buy them (depends on price), I could most probably come up to collect them from you :harhar: