Im Now Vat Registered And Trading For You All

logobanner.gif

Hey Guys its been a year today that i started out on a special plan to rejuvenate the club in sequential steps. This was all spurned on about 12 months ago by a careless throw away remark made by an admin on another forum our about my site, which in turn drove me to all of this. Some of you might remember what it was like before, some of you might not. (It was very plain with no features. nothing apart form a basic bulletin board (Click here for an old forum screenshot.)

It was a very extensive plan that i crafted skillfully to help bring the club forward and keep us at the forefront of our forum competitors aswell as keeping up tabs on TGTT.

Judging by the figures, our traffic and member rate are three times higher than last year and still improving, especially in the last four months of this year.

Well I've worked through most of the plan and one of the biggest jigsaw pieces to fit in is the introduction of my own webshop selling parts.

I've now cut down my shifts on my normal well payed day job which involves delivering grand pianos, stineways, bosendorfers etc (if any of you ever wondered), also my part time uni degree is finished so all my time is now dedicated to making this work. After building up a good rapport with my Tong Turbo business and customers, with some encouragement from a few close mates I've decided to troll down the path as a registered trader. I'm now VAT registered and ready to trade, I will begin by offering a few very special introductory offers on prices for parts.

I will have a special introductory offer for everyone on my parts until vat goes up in January from 15%-17.5%.

To start with I own exclusive rights to distribute MeisterR Coilovers to the EP market.

the MiesterR's are just £565 delivered, they are also incidentally down there with the cheapest coilovers that any trader is selling. You can view them here in my webshop. (Click for Starlet MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers)

Also at a special introductory offerat £550 are my BC Racing BR Series Coilovers, making me the cheapest supplier of this brand of coilover. (Click for Starlet BC Racing Coilovers.)

Please watch this space for more products that i will add daily.

The Core of what ep tune is about are service products as thats primarily what keeps our starlets on the road.

I have a dedicated webshop EP-tune.com waiting to go live that a few of you know about. Please stay peeled for hundreds of products that are waiting for me to release. (It's time consuming trying to keep the quality of content right, it needs to be 100% perfect.

I'm hoping that you members will make EP-Tune your number one source for Starlet service parts and tuning items and plan on integrating my own EP-Tune site extensively with our club.

I'm very excited about this new venture and I'm eager to sustain the high level of customer service that my Tong Turbo customers are used to. I shall be employing a strict price watch policy with my shop and parts. If you can find a part cheaper, let me know and I will beat it. :thumbsup:

This also brings a few other benefits to the club which you will find out in due course. It's an exciting time for Extreem EP & UKSC.

you can view my commerce trading shop through my forum **here**.

check back every day new items will be added. :)

One slight downer though, I will have to increase the prices on my turbos by 15% as i know have to start charging VAT. On a positive from that though, I have three new turbos in the pipeline as we speak.

On a side note we have our own workshop facilities for engine builds and I'm currently in the process of doing a mega power 5E build.

We currently only accept PayPal payments but I should be up and running with a merchant account with my bank within the next couple of weeks, then I shall be able to accept card payments.

Please . . . . let me know your views ;)

Any comments and views are more than welcome. 2-1257281283.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say Geo, hats off to you for finally dedicating yourself to trading on the EP scene now that the other comittments are other with :)

And what better way to kick off the business with putting up those very respectable prices on the new range of coilovers available for the Starlet!!

All the best with this mate I am behind you 100% :thumbsup:

Top man Geo, bottom prices.

I wish you the best of luck and you know where I am if you need anything. (Oh and I can test fit products etc too :thumbsup: )

I'll try to order what I need from you in the future, I'll always be checking for updates. :)

thats great news peeps thanx for the support, currenlty i have about 40 service parts waiting to approve,

this is a full time job for me know so im harbouring this.

next week il be looking for a few members to test out my new shop software, so watch this space.

Sounds like a great idea mate, can't fault your prices you've listed either.

Best of luck with it bud I hope it works out for you and let me know if I can help you out with anything.

thanx amjad, im currently developing a few parts for the na boys. as far as i can see all the other traders have pretty much neglected you guys.

this will stop now though.

Hehe looking forward to it bro! :thumbsup:

well im exited about this dude

i love this site so much I've learned so much off everyone and i remember pm'ing you a few times for some one to one car advice and you've always helped out so i can 100% say i will use you everytime mate

2 posts on TGTT.com compared to over 2200 on here. UKSC ftw 100% mate

yea no problem they are a relatively new company MeisterR are based in the UK and they tailor to the uk market specificaly,

differentiating from all the taiwaneese brands like k-sport, bc racing, d2 etc,

the latter suppliers tailor their damping rates specificaly for the amercan market which usualy means a firmer ride and the ocasional bust shock..

ive been working closely with MeistrR with the spring rates and bump, rebound propertys to ensure that this coilover kit is a winning formula and not over damped for our british roads.

they also do rear coilovers specificaly for the ep85/ep95 4x4 starlets that will make the rear sit perfectly instead of jacked up in the air. hope that helps.

more specifics and features of the actual coilover kit can be found in the add :thumbsup: