Im Now Vat Registered And Trading For You All

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best of luck mate when we where haveing a chat lastweek sometime and you

said you have something in the pipe line i didnt think i would be anything like this

it has just made me wont to be a paid club member all the more and i will be on with

that today I've just had a bizzy week and havent had the time :thumbsup:

@ rob thats mint mate!

Micky thats well sweat, but doing this has also secured the future for the club.

there is no pressure to donate and there never will be :~)

at the crazy kid, yea mate. if you need me to get you from down south when you fly in let me know man

ps price reduced on the bc coilovers from 565- 550 in responce to dave lowering his prices.

anyone feel a price war coming on

nothing like a bit of competition. something that was lacking before. and will benefit you members.

Wow, Great News Enzo!!!! :thumbsup: Hope it all works out for ya mate, im sure it will.

Will be in touch in due time for a TD12 kit and more bits ;) Sponsorship deal maybe??? :) Im happy to get some vinyls down the side of the beast.

Jason :(

thanx amjad, im currently developing a few parts for the na boys. as far as i can see all the other traders have pretty much neglected you guys.

this will stop now though.

good to see somewhere where i can get some n/a parts

best of luck with this mate

This is awesome.

Due to financial constraints (getting married!) i've had to cull all work on the Glanza but now the wedding is paid for and i'm in a better job with the NHS i'm going to be spending again soon and i'll be buying some of those coilies from you to replace my TRD's as the wife hates the bumpy ride!

Congratulations and I wish you all the best with the business

Steve

This is proper awesome news Geo bud! always been a major fan of the site and all your hard work, hence donating (even if not needed) i feel i should help you as you have helped me with this site :thumbsup:

I might not own a V anymore but dont know of any other forum i would prefer to spend some free time having a browse.

all the best mate, i know it will work as look what you have accomplished by yourself so far... it's mint! :)

the support ive had from this is really eye opening guys, thanx for the contribution and il do my best to deliver on this.

Exactly what is needed as In my opinion there is a premium in this scene for some reason.

ive actualy noticed this too when doing a feasability study to figure out if this would work or not.

I might not own a V anymore but dont know of any other forum i would prefer to spend some free time having a browse.

all the best mate, i know it will work as look what you have accomplished by yourself so far.

thanx bro that means a lot , :thumbsup:

people like you that log in every day make this site :)

good luck with all of this mate. sure you will have no probs with customers as everyone on here knows your not gonna have bad service or anything. if your quick i can buy my next service parts off you lol :thumbsup:

thanx amjad, im currently developing a few parts for the na boys. as far as i can see all the other traders have pretty much neglected you guys.

this will stop now though.

I was going to do a few bits and pieces but nobody seemed to want to spend any money, I think most see it as a waste when they could buy a turbo model in a few months.

I was going to do a few bits and pieces but nobody seemed to want to spend any money, I think most see it as a waste when they could buy a turbo model in a few months.

Yeah you are right most people do upgrade to turbo models but people will keep there n/a's maybe for a few years i will be keeping mine for maybe another 2 years (already had it for a year) then upgrade so people still would like to buy parts for n/a's, i still would definitly buy n/a parts if there was some thing decent :thumbsup:

Yup, got my interest ....just that anything related to EP`s has an extortionate price tag puts me off ALOT from buying things for my N/A even consider moving to honda at times where prices for parts seem much better.......Im deffo keeping it for a few more years to come can`t afford to run a turbo car properly full stop!

All the best mate, the price on the KYB shocks is spot on :thumbsup: