How Much Petrol Do You Use?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know i had brand new tyres in july and i just passed and i have them burnt of it now really worn , need changed for winter . DANGEROUS

they are 195/45/r15 £45 a trye new. Does anyone know if these are the right tyres?and what pressure goes into them(it says 45 psi?????on the wall thats whats in them hard as f**k!!!! HELP

I may point out alot of my drive is on back roads and up hills not much open roads for me

so i do about 500 miles on a good week and a bad week can be 1000+

so on a good week i put in about â?¬40 to â?¬100 depends on what i use the car for now that was when petrol was 1.13 it now 1.18

on a bad week that can be â?¬100+ as bad week have me all over ireland picking up cars and the extra wight burn more and slows the car down i think i need to get a diesel for picking up cars oh wiat i had one and it was slow so i got rid of it :)

And a good one my borthers car is a 1.1L and he only does 300miles a week max and he spends â?¬200+ ;) on petrol

yea i know i had brand new tyres in july and i just passed and i have them burnt of it now really worn , need changed for winter . DANGEROUS

they are 195/45/r15 £45 a trye new. Does anyone know if these are the right tyres?and what pressure goes into them(it says 45 psi?????on the wall thats whats in them hard as f**k!!!! HELP

i put them tyers on my speedlines and aparetly they are the correct tyre size and i put like 35 psi in them and ther spot on :)

300 to 320 miles from a full tank of Tesco 99

Mainly country roads and inner city stuff so quite a mix but I pootle to work and only give it beans to p!ss of smug drivers or on a Friday night on the way home!

Probs running about 160/170hp at the mo

Steve

wait till you buys get a bigger car than a starlet.

then youll see what fuel consumption is ^^

Ahmen.. i drive a quatro tt all the time and fuel it ALL the time.. i got 120mile out of £30.. fair enough it gets drive with as wullie says "enthusiasm"

the starlet gets about 280 out of £30. with exciteful runs constantly and having a decent powerd starlet i aint complaining at all!

if your complaining you cant afford the petrol in an N/A im affraid buddy your F**ked