Got My Glanza V Last Night! :d

hey, well i woke up sat and thought i might change my fto, got a little carried away and ended up with one yesterday. its absolutly awsum. i had a gpx fto, 197bhp. and that now feels very slow compared to the glanza. the acceleration is awsum!!!

im loving it already.

its a black glanza V,

hks induction kit,

apexi boost controller.

dump valve, (dont know make yet)

dirty great sub in boot :p which will be binned soon as i get round to it.

basically couple of questions.

1. anyone know how the apexi controller works as it looks pretty but id like to know how to work it.

2. what free mods should i be doing?? (i read about the low boost bypass thing yesterday)

3. anyone know the exact specs of the glanza V. was that the top spec'd one?

4.it was tuned by rgb performance, anyone know of them???

5.how do i change my name??? as i dont have the fto anymore.

cheers guys, ive had a very big grin on my face since.

Welcome, lol at the FTSlow they always look so nice but just way too slow.

Question answers

1. Not a clue myself how it works, have you tried the apex website for the manual? Im sure it will be there and just be a case of reading up how it works.

2. Low boost shouldnt be a problem if your using the apex boost controller, standard solonoid should be out of the question. Cant think of any other free mods....apart from gutting the cat.

3. There was never really a top spec V, plenty have optional extra's though which make them more desirable.

4. Never herd of rgb performance, cant see what they would have tuned apart from the boost controller.

5. PM admin.

Have fun. Get some pics up.

will do, it might not be rgb performance, ill check the sticker when i get home, i think the tuning was done on the boost and the uprated (thing) cant remember the name now,lol. hopefully itll stay nice and dry till i get home so i can go for a preoper play as yesterday was very wet, spining wheels dont move you very quickly.

The name RGB performance rings a bell not quite sure why but i recognise it for some reason

Where you from mate?

Also Glanza = :p

Boost is fun I only recently just discovered that when i put my foot down id only been putting it down enough to get boost and not putting it flat :D

+ Turbos seem to love the gay cold miserable weather :p

Ahhh i recall it as though it were lastnight.

Trip down to dirty england... bought the little beaut... drove it back to clean fresh scotland air..

i remember actualy shaking with excitement and fear at the fact this thing was rapid. 130bhp but that was faster than my little 1.4 pug so it was all good!

Welcome the the V world mate. its nothing but joy all the way!

ahhh man, i remember the first time i drove my glanza! the grin on my face was incredible, wish i had the feeling of driving it for the first time everyday =[

hey that feeling was awesome..i still have a big grin on my face when some chav thinks his car is quicker..:D

any way congrats on the purchase of the v :unsure:

Armand

hey that feeling was awesome..i still have a big grin on my face when some chav thinks his car is quicker.. :D

any way congrats on the purchase of the v :unsure:

Armand

haha all the time mate, its very annoying in the wet, i got left behind at the lights by a TDi golf :D Can you guess why (Clue: It was pissing it down)

I am a new owner of Glanza too, well about a month old almost now lol, but i'm 18 :lol: but i got it when i was 17 My mum paid some money for it for (my brithday) and my bro did the insurance aah, what else do you want lol and its auto B) which is why i acutally got it, I must say some Glanza are ill treaten! They should be treated like Classics one off cars