What Would you Have To Do To Make Glanza Jaw Droping Quick

hmm.. tuff question... but a start would be :

Decat

Mani

Full SS system

Adjustable actuator

And either an upgraded ECU like a Jam/Blitz/ etc or an Emanage.

Could run 1 bar then and it should fly

dont get me wrong my standered glanza exspect air filter is quick like but i just want to make my mates type r 05 plate civic look slow lol i can hold him off untill like 110 then he flys past like its only 200bhp like im looking to just make it a real nice car and fast like over a few years like ill just keep buying parts as and when i can and just see it build up like B)

mani, decat and full system

adjustable actuator and boost gauge

filter relocation kit

good air filter

dump valve

hybrid turbo set to 1.2 bar

remove air con

fully stripped out rear

no more than 15 inch wheels

magnecore ht leads

damm good engine service

good management either plug and play ecu or a good emanage remap

think thats all feel I've forgotten something

anyway do all these and you should be well on the way to 220bhp roughlt

other than that if you want quicker your looking at a engine forge and something like a td04 set to 1.5 bar that should be enough lol

you're concerned about your mate beating you after 110mph??

firstly....how to loose your licence 101.

secondly - its a well known fact that EP's die off at the top end, however:

thirdly - if the race aint over by 80mph (a speed you'll only get points for, provided its on a motorway and not in a 30mph zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), then you sir, ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!!

if you're already beating the civic to 80mph (or in your case 110) then i dont see the issue. if my conversion will fend off V-tacks until 80mph then i dont give a shit if they blast on til 100mph, as far as i'm concerned the race is over and i won!

get your priorities sorted man, top end is a sure fire way to loose the old licence. focus on response and handling, thats where the fun is to be had!

Phil.

maybe its just because i'm 26 now and gettin old, but i dont see the use for top end on the road. if my car only did 100 i wouldnt give a shit so long as it got there quicker than a hiccup! thats where the grin factor is to be had!

the rolling eyes icon hints at sarcasm there ste....lol!!!!

if this was intended as a track-based discussion then i retract what i have said, but there was no mention of a track so i assumed daily driving.

Phil.

maybe its just because i'm 26 now and gettin old, but i dont see the use for top end on the road. if my car only did 100 i wouldnt give a shit so long as it got there quicker than a hiccup! thats where the grin factor is to be had!

the rolling eyes icon hints at sarcasm there ste....lol!!!!

if this was intended as a track-based discussion then i retract what i have said, but there was no mention of a track so i assumed daily driving.

Phil.

not daily driving only every now and then as i respect my car

what would you have to do to it to make it like really quick like not like stupid stupid but just like to imbarris most cars like hell

1bar on a standard ct9 is a must before moving onto anywhere else.

imagine if starlets came from the factory like that,

at that time (1990-onward) it would have put them in the same league speed wise as early wrx imprezas etc.

yeh as geo said 1 bar on a ct9 is quick enough do all the things i put in my earlier list first though cause if not your car wont be fuelling, cooling or have good spark. plus it will be hitting fuel cut all the time. do all them first then up the boost to 1bar then maybe after that 1.2 bar on a hybrid lol that should be more than enough power to cream a lot of things on the road lol