X Factor!

This is it though!!! The reason it's popular and people consider this as talent is exactly what the general public is like today. Cheryl Cole is one of them, whatever anyone wants to belive. Along with most people on the planet. I'm into alot of music, not exactly thrash metal or anything but is what I am into and what I do know is real talent is usually a musician. It is seriously hard to play music well and then to sing at the same time is hard.

I do understand some people can sing well and that can be talent, but X Factor are mostly average singers. I hate everything about the show, but I completly understand what Simon Cowel is doing. This is what people are like these days, this is what works. No one gives a shit about decent shit, they dress like twats, all the silly faces they do to the camera and so on... the people are fake. They use bands and 'echo' which is an effect to make people sound better. The people who believe this shit like "ohh my god!! how can they no be voted out". It's set up in such ways where they can determine the outcome. Can't belive people still keep saying those type of sentances. The world is going fucking insane!

It happens all over the place. All the contestants are stupid, typical idiots of this generation. I have no respect for none of them, unless i'm truely convinced they are genuine. Just look at Olly, stupid faces, stupid clothes, stupid idiot. Perfect X Factor candidate.

I do hate X Factor and Cheryl Cole. Great examples of this degenerate world.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheryl...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also...i get why folk watch this nonsense, its entertaining for them, but from the little I've seen of it, those talentless like hacks "Jedward" have no right to still be there when people who can actually sing are sent off - shows the intelligence of the general public that watch that junk.

but, thats not what annoys me about it. take any black metal or thrash band and put them on something like that and anyone who isn't into that genre will cringe and say "thats just noise, screaming and shouting, its stupid", because my girlfriend dont like the HEAVY nasty stuff either. the bit that ircks me so damn much is - does anyone have ANY idea how much talent is involved in being able to play drums and guitar like that?? other than Riko, does anyone know who many years and dedication and TALENT is involved in sweep solos and rapid double bass druming?? I've been playing guitar and drums for about 9 years, yet i cant play anywhere near to that level of ability, and yet it is dismissed out of hand by every little princess and pop FAG as if it were simply random noise...and yet these TALENTLESS little whitless turds are allowed to display their complete lack of natural sense of rhythm and any vocal ability whatsoever to millions of folk week in and week out and become "celebrities" and make money...how much money does the average black metal band have?? like, none!

and before anyone gives off at my rant, i had a mate on the weekly shows and final of Xfactor a few years back who CAN sing and who CAN dance and who CAN play guitar and who CAN play drums, but he made the "mistake" of choosing a song that he wanted to sing, a song that he knew back to front, the type of music that brought him to the ball game in the first place and by FUCK he nailed it, but Jonny Be Good isn't a socially acceptable pop song ("pop song" - see, annonymously written, commercial, fabricated bird shite) and he got voted off...well done "People" of Britain, you lot TRULY know good music and natural telent when you hear it...

its about damn time that gifted musicians and gifted vocalists were recognised in this flamin country instead of rewarding what is essentially "nature's f*ck ups" and the utter failure of the processes of natural selection.

end rant.

commence additional cheryl loving!

Phil.

Spot on mate, I listen to metal and also play bass, guitar and drums and you're right, people don't appreciate how hard it is to play that genre of music.

No interest in it whatsoever......bag of pish

Thats all most girls ever go on about "o0o0o did you watch x-factor lastnight"....."oooo0o0o00o yeah i taped it" what the fuck? is there nothing better going on in the world to talk about? and why dont you have sky+ ya cheap !*?!% :unsure:

not watched any of it this year, apart from 1 or 2 auditions, i didnt like it this year from them, they all seem crap this year, john and edward annoye me just from hearing everyone go on about them i cant wait till its over this year and people stop moanin about john and edward, if you dont like it stop watching it lol its a pretty simple one to work out what to do if you dont like it!

i always talk sense :) and as much as i like cheryl cole shes really starting to bug me being on the xfactor, cant wait till its over and its not 'cheryls having another break down because of a disagreement with louis walsh' in every magazine! god it winds me up lol