X Factor!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still waiting for the chance to set the little fuckers on fire.

and i was in complete laughter when the guy ran on stage with a pinapple on his effing head! funny as!

ha with the amount of gel on thier fuckin heads they'll burn forever!!

Farce. I'm in love with Lucie Jones. Beautiful by voice and Beautiful by face :unsure:

She should still be there.

John and Edward (otherwise known as Jedward) have had to change their names to Peter and Rick. (otherwise known as Prick.)

They are all fucking shit, Cheryl Cole is a fucking typical stuck up, dumb, fake twat of todays society. All their stupid fashions, stupid people go on the XFactor, you have to be a certain type of idiot. They all wind me up when they go on with their stupid fashions and dance moves, all fakery and nonsense. Simon Cowel is a twat but a clever one, he knows what will make money and what people want to see most, this is why the same shit happens week in and week out and year in and year out. He just bullshits his way through it every year. Then people act surprised!!!!! Have you not worked it out yet!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheryl...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also...i get why folk watch this nonsense, its entertaining for them, but from the little I've seen of it, those talentless like hacks "Jedward" have no right to still be there when people who can actually sing are sent off - shows the intelligence of the general public that watch that junk.

but, thats not what annoys me about it. take any black metal or thrash band and put them on something like that and anyone who isn't into that genre will cringe and say "thats just noise, screaming and shouting, its stupid", because my girlfriend dont like the HEAVY nasty stuff either. the bit that ircks me so damn much is - does anyone have ANY idea how much talent is involved in being able to play drums and guitar like that?? other than Riko, does anyone know who many years and dedication and TALENT is involved in sweep solos and rapid double bass druming?? I've been playing guitar and drums for about 9 years, yet i cant play anywhere near to that level of ability, and yet it is dismissed out of hand by every little princess and pop FAG as if it were simply random noise...and yet these TALENTLESS little whitless turds are allowed to display their complete lack of natural sense of rhythm and any vocal ability whatsoever to millions of folk week in and week out and become "celebrities" and make money...how much money does the average black metal band have?? like, none!

and before anyone gives off at my rant, i had a mate on the weekly shows and final of Xfactor a few years back who CAN sing and who CAN dance and who CAN play guitar and who CAN play drums, but he made the "mistake" of choosing a song that he wanted to sing, a song that he knew back to front, the type of music that brought him to the ball game in the first place and by FUCK he nailed it, but Jonny Be Good isn't a socially acceptable pop song ("pop song" - see, annonymously written, commercial, fabricated bird shite) and he got voted off...well done "People" of Britain, you lot TRULY know good music and natural telent when you hear it...

its about damn time that gifted musicians and gifted vocalists were recognised in this flamin country instead of rewarding what is essentially "nature's f*ck ups" and the utter failure of the processes of natural selection.

end rant.

commence additional cheryl loving!

Phil.

John and Edward (otherwise known as Jedward) have had to change their names to Peter and Rick. (otherwise known as Prick.)

read exactly 6 posts above that one sam haha i wrote it first lmao

and clap clap phil you are right on that one even though it was one of the biggest rants I've ever seen lol

oh and mmmmmmmmmmm cheryl cole what a complete bird haha