My poor car is so so dirty with this fucking weather :)

i drive to work and get home when its dark so cant wash it.and im working on weekends too.

:) i actually (ashamed of this) havent washed it for over three weeks!!!!

its meant to be black its more like cement grey!!!

and the iside is just a joke! dust and dirt everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

this week its gona get the clean of its life!!!!!!!!

Mines a filthy bitch to. Never have time to clean her, always raining or shitty weather. Mud marks all on the skirts, rear and front bumper :)

so depressing isnt it!! i have muck and shit in the sills and door cards! and i try to clean it

beside the pedals is like a field!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a dirtiest EP thread somewhere mate, get a picture and add it to there,

Some of them are terrible lol

Gary

nooo! lol i dont wana shame her. its getting a wash and big clean too!!!!! im getting a bad name!!lol

lmfao... Don't worry... mines dirty too..

cant wait to clean mine.. i actually get excited cleaning my beast lol!! im so weird

me 2 usually i would go mad if thers even a crumb in it! but when your feets wet getting into it the dirty cycle starts!!!

yea it wont harden on it thanks to rain lol

anyone know how to clean mats and carpets? also can anyone tel me how to fix scuffs and scratchs?????/

To clean mats and carpets i use Carplan Interior valet. Its great stuff, you can pick it up from halfrauds. Give them a good hoover then use the stuff on them. Its basically foaming carpet cleaner and comes with a brush built into the lid. I have cream matts in my lex and they are a bitch to keep clean, this stuff makes them like new :)

To clean mats and carpets i use Carplan Interior valet. Its great stuff, you can pick it up from halfrauds. Give them a good hoover then use the stuff on them. Its basically foaming carpet cleaner and comes with a brush built into the lid. I have cream matts in my lex and they are a bitch to keep clean, this stuff makes them like new :)

so hover shit out of mats and carpet then spray foam on and srub then wipe off with rag?

Not cleaned the Galliano in over 2 months now. Not had the time! :)

Shes still not filthy though, never is, I don't live in the country side so all is well :)

lucky man back roads are a cunt!!

im not letting it get a month since i washed it!!!!!!!

so hover shit out of mats and carpet then spray foam on and srub then wipe off with rag?

Pretty much. After you have hoovered them then spray the foam cleaner on, leave for 20 seconds or so to bring out dirt. Use the lid brush bit to scrub them and then with a clean wet cloth give them a wipe. The mats will remain wet over night, or put them inside to dry but they will come up a treat. I use the stuff on my seats, roof linning, a pillars, carpets, mats etc. You will be amazed at some of the stuff it gets out. Any foaming cleaner should do, not just the one i mentioned :)

Pretty much. After you have hoovered them then spray the foam cleaner on, leave for 20 seconds or so to bring out dirt. Use the lid brush bit to scrub them and then with a clean wet cloth give them a wipe. The mats will remain wet over night, or put them inside to dry but they will come up a treat. I use the stuff on my seats, roof linning, a pillars, carpets, mats etc. You will be amazed at some of the stuff it gets out. Any foaming cleaner should do, not just the one i mentioned :)

great thanks gona get sum. but is the brush not to brittle for pillars etc?

great thanks gona get sum. but is the brush not to brittle for pillars etc?

The brush is really fine, doesn't really do any damage. I don't know what the a pillars are like in the starlet??? The a pillars in my lexus are alcantara and the seats have suede centre pieces and it doesn't damage them so you will be fine :)