Glanza Vs Corsa Vxr ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest i rate the lil toyotas interior, japs piss all over french cars for quality. Just mentioning french cars because i had a 206 (crashed it like a nub) and the interior quality was appauling, you could pull everything off pretty much.

Mitch

davidashton, thats because you have granny spec ep91 interior :) why the hell they didnt put a black dash in glanza's i will never know! GT interior FTW, the only thing the vxr has inside thats nice are the recaros. The dash is just a massive lump of plastic!

doesnt matter what they do to them its still a corsa. and i sat on the arse of a vxr astra on a tongs gt hybrid at .8 bar and it couldnt loose me for shit could of gone round if i realy wanted as was plenty of revs left and to be fair kept up with my bosses wrx (225bhp) on the same set up. td04 now though so would eat them both with ease. most off the shelf new cars for under 20k are heavy and underpowered and will be beat by alot of older hot hatches (starlet ep82+ep91's, punto gtt, renault 5 gtt, pulsar ect)