Glanza Vs Corsa Vxr ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit bias!

a standard vxr vrs standard glanza, the vxr will whip the floor.

So all the posts of a few mods on my glanza and i whipped one or whatever are pointless, a few mods on the vxr and same boat again!

Corsa Vxr is an ace car, maybe not as fast in straight line as the astra, but i've heard they handle very well, from standard. Where as a standard glanza handles like a bag or shit.

but then again, i'd spend my money else where still!

bit bias!

So all the posts of a few mods on my glanza and i whipped one or whatever are pointless, a few mods on the vxr and same boat again!

Corsa Vxr is an ace car, maybe not as fast in straight line as the astra, but i've heard they handle very well, from standard. Where as a standard glanza handles like a bag or shit.

x2 a standard vxr would kill a standard glanza/gt turbo

bit bias!

well said!!

but price does play aswell, so i would still go 4 a glanza/GT :)

Anup

i dont believe it would "whip" the floor

corsa is heavy,

power to weight of the two wont be much different, and just a filter on a starlet, and a bif of boost creep, and it will be the same as the corsa, i know for sure

EDIT-

standard i believe

corsa is 157

starlet gt is 157

^^ yea very true, i work for vauxhall too and had a play against my boss in a corsa vxr artic and it killed my gt, and to drive i much prefer the corsa unless you happen to have a astra nurburg ring they drive so much better than the standard one its untrue!

These threads are starting to do my nut now.

Corsa's are a bag of wank my mate took me out in his when my GT was fairly stock and the GT would have mullered it.

A tuned one wanted a play before and I was going out round him whilst fuel cutting :)

ofcourse its under powered, chuck the same sort of money at one as we do our ep's and its a different storey, theres a couple out there 300+bhp with standard internals, fine if you can afford to shell out 12k plus for the car in the first place,

just horses for courses really aint it, they are very nice but not that sort of money

i had a race with one of these as he pissed me off lol

cannot keep up with the glanza at all even round corners, they go well for what they are (pile of poo), but i wouldnt buy one at all.

the funny thing is, y do all the lads with them seem to put neons on them??

YE mate I AD A RACE wEN DIS TURBOdiesel 406 YEH AD A REEPMAP FRM DIS GUY hU mek IT LKE 200 break/ you FINK A GLANZA VEE WID A PIONEAR EDUNIT WIN

Starlets win evrthingz.End of dicushuns.

Mitch

made a few mistakes there, and the tourettes is causing you to hit the "caps lock" key all the time

i but i must say them z20let go like fuck but i will always love thr c20let redtop turbo with the costcast head :)

Used to have one of those in my Corsa B lol!

Twas a monster and sounded mint through my decatted piper exhaust

(that was all that mattered when I was 18 lol!)

corsa vxrs are diff though its a corsa D which is begger and heavyer, and its only the 1.6 turbo 165bhp if i remember rightly so heavyer and less powerfull

192 but a lot are faster from the factory.

My brother mate has one and it made 205hp after being run in for the first few K then when he put the remus exhaust and a couple of other supporting mods on it made 253hp so they aren't shy.

Because of its weight its a lard compared to a Starlet though with most Starlets weighing in at under a tonne so you only need a reasonably tuned Starlet to have one over!

We swapped cars for a trip to and from his house and I must admit I liked driving the VXR but my Starlet was quicker and he agreed.

Steve