Paranormal Activity

has anyone seen this film yet? its not out yet but they had viewings and that last week, im ment to be going to see it but im scared and dont want to lol just want to know if anyones seen it and if it was scary

Guest ep82_girl

ive seen it :) yeah its not for the faint hearted but is really really good i really enjoyed it. i dont mind scary films but dont watch it if you get frightened easily as you really wont sleep after!

xx

Is some of it meant to be real then?

I've heard people say that it some parts of it, the bits where they watch it back over on the computer is from real footage but that is bollocks, it was made on a tight budget think it was $11,000 it was made for, and was filmed in the guy that made its own house.

All saying that but it was an outstanding film really enjoyed it, its very similar or i would say stole the idea from a film in 1981 called "The Entity" that one i recommend aswell for a film that is old it still holds up today, and that one is supposed to be based on a true story.

I seen The Entity I think. Yeh was just going to say, it's just a marketing ploy. Like the Blair witch. People easily belive that stuff and it's great for marketing. Either way sounds like it's quite scary, and yeh was made for cheap money, so they done a good job. Probably made like 15million on its first day out. lol

me and my girlfriend watch it was really spooky at times defos 1 2 watch bit slow at the start once it gets in2 it your on the edge of your seat. next day my girlfriend fone said she slept with the light on that night :) thought a would share that with uses all lol made me laugh . if you really want 2 be scared shitless go and see 4th kind let me know how you get on .

i think 4th kind was shit, but my bf n his mate made everything funny from it altho aliens dont scare me n that kind of things. im really scared now to go see it, the advert come on tele last night i hid under me covers and told my bf if we go see it im staying at his for ages and were keeping the lights on lol im confused though, is it real or not?

is it real or not?

No cost them 11k to make back in 2006 and they made it in the directors home, they played it at a scarefest type thing and it was a hit so decided to release it

everyone is still here and they were all found in open casting