Next Big Game?

no way l4d2 is gonna be that big!

it all depends on what genre you're looking at or at a specific console.

uncharted 2 is a great game if you like the adventure series and Asassins creed 2 seems to be way better then part 1. Further more you got darksiders coming which should be awesome.

Battle field bad company 2 has given people high expectations if you like First person shooters.

MAG is another big one with a huge amount of players on a single map.

Racing game wise offcourse you got forza for the xbox, and i must say i was pleasantly suprised with NFS: shift.

And ofcourse the racing game so much people have endlessly waited for should be released in February, the on and only GT.

its developed specialy for the ps3.

for al the forza fanboys out there just to let you know:

Cars

- Over 950 Cars

Courses

- Over 20 Locations

- Over 70 Variations

Physics

- New Physics

- Overturning of cars

- Damage

- Movable objects on the course

so gt5 WILL HAVE DAMAGE etc.

There are a lot of big games being released in Q1/Q2 of 2010, because a lot of games were delayed. Mostly because of MW2, most developers didn't have the balls to compete with Activision (and I don't blame them). Some games that are coming to my mind are Bioshock 2, Mafia 2, GT 5 obviously (although there is still no confirmed date, apparently it will be march 2010 in Japan, so that will be perhaps june 2010 here if we're lucky?), Splinter Cell Conviction, Mass Effect 2 and I probably forgot a couple of games too. It seems Q1 2010 will be even better then Q4 2009. :) And by the way, I'm gonna say this for the 100th time don't get your hopes up too much of the GT Turbo being in GT5. That list that has been circling around for a while is fake. That list has 10,000 cars, not 1000 like in GT5. At first I was happy too about all the cars that were in the game but then I noticed there were actually like 90 Mazdas in it, which I found quite odd. :) Then I found out the list has 10,000 cars and it's just some random shit someone came up with apparently. But 1000 cars is still a lot of course, just don't expect every car on that list to be in the game. Personally I'm really looking forward to Mafia 2 and the new Splinter Cell.

Mafia was one of the best games ever released. I used to be a proper P.C gamer and Mafia 2 should be expected to go down in history, it should blitz most of these 'big' games in my opinion. Much like Operation Flashpoint 2 should. Because the first one was genious. Games don't give of the same vibe they used to. But yeh some good ones pointed out there pal. I'll have to remember some of them.

well halo 3 odst come out so thats kinda like 4 but the chief died so unless they find a new guy or go back before the first one then im not sure about a halo 4.

just go assassins creed 2 though. see if its any less repetitive than the first one.

Chief doesn't die in 3 though...

And I thought 4 was just a rumour, but it'd be silly to end such a successful franchise, and as a result it was stated a 4th game was in the works - since Halo 3 came out, there were always people saying that in that shot where it just shows empty space, if you focus on a point you can actually see what's supposed to be a flood ship flying by. I'm not an XBox fan, but I do quite like Halo, but I hope they do something original now, the Flood are getting a bit tedious...and are scary :)

lol i thought he died. shows how long ago it was i played it. go to play it all the time and usually turn it off when the flood come into play because they get irritating. they should spend some time on it and make something totaly new like new enemies and get rid of the flood. must have killed most of them by now :)

bad company 2 comes out in march 2010 i think. that could be quite big. first one was good. maps were huge and using vehicles etc. has a different feel about it to COD.

its a mod that a company made. well group of people watever lol. can download it but i think its bigger than the game now lol. was good. so realistic. bleeding to death and only a certain number of kits per team so not everyone can go sniper etc. had to work as a team with mics or you got kicked out. maps are huge. dont get told if you kill someone you just have to rely on being good enough to know they dead lol. only reason i stopped was that it kept gettin updated and my pc couldnt handle it anymore because its made of wood.