where is it could you get me the link please

erm...... if you count 4 links up from the bottom of the board links, just there on the right hand side of this page it says search click it and type in mr2 engine and see what you find.

:lol:

look plain and simple dont do it

a lad over on tgtt has done it hes spent like 15 grand on it and had loads of problems with it

its a very hard engine conversion to do and is awefully unreiable setup as well il find a thread if i can

but basically your looking at ten grand plus I've been told to do it properly

its a very hard engine conversion to do and is awefully unreiable setup as well il find a thread if i can

i agree it aint the easiest, but dont agree on that

will be the most reliable 300bhp youl find in a starlet once its done.

well all im going on is what I've been told

if youre on tgtt try finding dans thread cause he had so many problems with it it was unreal lol

its always the same when your one of the first to do it, others will learn from that. theres a boy in the north east, had a toyota tuning company in london do his, and there is no problems with it

ahhh ryt well all I've ever heared is the thread on tgtt about it

i believe fen sport do these conversions though? not too sure

anyway it really aint an easy conversion at all lol plus for the sake of 300bhp reliable MR2 engined set up you may as well do a 300bhp fully forged 4efte on tdo5 etc lol in my opinion that is lol

ahhh ryt well all I've ever heared is the thread on tgtt about it

i believe fen sport do these conversions though? not too sure

anyway it really aint an easy conversion at all lol plus for the sake of 300bhp reliable MR2 engined set up you may as well do a 300bhp fully forged 4efte on tdo5 etc lol in my opinion that is lol

but if your chasing 500bhp, then we all know the 3sgte is safe as houses at that teritory, try gettin a 5e there for the same price, its a no go area after that

all depends on how deep your pockets are, and how far your willing to go

yeh i agree but a 500bhp mr2 engined starlet will seriously struggle to get power dont and it wont be the most reliable thing in the world. a heavy engine in the front end will make it harder to throw round corners and will most likely sit there spinning its wheels pretty much

not worth it in my opinion

Guest cheshireglanza
his names dan who done it but read this thread first below just to give you a rough idea of the idea of a mr2 engined starlet

clicky

i see callan had his say on that topic with his famous word (gay)lol 'ad it would be gay man, :lol:

• 6 months later...

My mate has a mr2 turbo engine in his ep82 and it mental the power of the thing beat another mates Ferrari twice.

It really is a hard convo to do took about a year an a half as everything basically has to be custom and u have little room to play with in the engine bay aswel.

i wouldnt waste the money on that mate, get an ep95 5e td06 at around 400bhp and it would wipe the floor with a 500hp 3sgte starlet lol and be a shitload cheaper to build :)