Jae 2010 @ Wicksteed Park

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to mirror what has been said above, thanks to rob and all involved for all the organisation involved for this fantastic weekend.

It was a screamer for sure :D me and joe cant Waite for the next one and the one after that and that... :( but no thanks guys for making the weekend what it was and making me and Joanne feel really welcome, what a nice bunch of piss heads you all are :D:(:D:D

and meeting the legend the one and only Phil. B)

thanks guys much appreciated kind regards,

drew 007 & joanne.

Good to meet another local an a tidy ep82 you have sir

John

Good to see another good turnout this year guys. It's a shame there wasn't an award for the most hated person at JAE after my disappearance on Saturday.

You did a great job as always Rob, can always rely around you to show dedication to the club! It's a shame Amy has you whipped though as I miss the moose hat.

Great to meet the new faces, and to hear that you all enjoyed Saturday.

Phil - You ran off sulking, so I didn't get to say goodbye which I was ridiculously upset about, I crywanked my whole journey back.

Good to see another good turnout this year guys. It's a shame there wasn't an award for the most hated person at JAE after my disappearance on Saturday.

You did a great job as always Rob, can always rely around you to show dedication to the club! It's a shame Amy has you whipped though as I miss the moose hat.

Great to meet the new faces, and to hear that you all enjoyed Saturday.

Phil - You ran off sulking, so I didn't get to say goodbye which I was ridiculously upset about, I crywanked my whole journey back.

dont think i got to speak to you mate, maybe next year :(

so, most epic weekend evar?? errr, that'd be a big old yes!!!!

where to start then?

First and foremost, Rob and Amy, I cant thank u guys enough for everything. for planning the whole event, for sorting out every little detail that needed addressed, the effort and time and commitment, for putting me up and feeding me and driving me around, and for helping plan the big old surprise visit! was so much lulz!!!!

there is something that I, as a member, an Admin, and a mate need to say now to all of you who attended JAE 2010...

I am so damn proud of each and every single one of you. You have no idea. Not only did you all represent UKSC to the highest of standards for the duration of the event, but everyone got along with everyone else. You made sure that no one was left out, you had banter with each and every person who attended, and it was that consideration to those who perhaps didnt know very many people there that makes me proud of every one of you. So, from myself, thank-you guys. It was you lot that made my weekend the highlight of my year. As members, as mates, and as people i am so proud to know and be associated with all of you.

I do apologise for keepin most of u in the dark about my visit, but i needed to get away for a week or so, and I figured it would make things more interesting to just show up. Bluebear's reaction was class. LukEP's reaction was absolutely savage, he kept lookin at me quisically, and eventually rob just said "do u not know who this is?? he'd be an irish badger" and f**k me the look on Luke's face was epic, i'll never forget it, followed by a sexual man hug! awesome!!!!

SiCaln my friend, im particularly sorry for leading u astray, but i think your reaction of man love was totally worth it! and bein called a terrorist prick by rick always warms my heart!

i'd also like to take a minute to make special mention of, what for me anyway, was my favourite project of the event, and I am post-JAE-ly awarding the "Nanglebadger's Choice EP Award for Awesomeness" in a dedicated thread here.

Once again, my thanks to absolutely everyone involved for what was an amazing weekend for myself as a mate, and a very proud weekend as an Admin. Thanks guys and gals!

Phil.

haha your special mention comes now big boy...

I was sitting in the marquee, minding my own bee's wax, and this rather large shaven headed dude comes bouncing in with a big grin on his face, looks straight at me and says in his sexual Manc accent "PHIL???!!!!!?????!!!!!!?????!!!!!" and then brings in the man love!!!!! followed by "I fuckin knew u were coming, i knew it, i knew it man, i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!". pure class! sorry i had to mislead u on msn before hand dude, but i think it made it more fun!

it was a special moment buddy! and a total pleasure to meet u!

Phil.

haha your special mention comes now big boy...

I was sitting in the marquee, minding my own bee's wax, and this rather large shaven headed dude comes bouncing in with a big grin on his face, looks straight at me and says in his sexual Manc accent "PHIL???!!!!!?????!!!!!!?????!!!!!" and then brings in the man love!!!!! followed by "I fuckin knew u were coming, i knew it, i knew it man, i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!". pure class! sorry i had to mislead u on msn before hand dude, but i think it made it more fun!

it was a special moment buddy! and a total pleasure to meet u!

Phil.

haha brilliant and this is exactly how it happened! lol your attention to detail is outstanding lol

Its kool man it was more of a surprise even though i had a thought that you were coming! hopefuly it wont be the last time the irish mingle with the Mancs! :(

where to start then?

First and foremost, Rob and Amy, I cant thank u guys enough for everything. for planning the whole event, for sorting out every little detail that needed addressed, the effort and time and commitment, for putting me up and feeding me and driving me around, and for helping plan the big old surprise visit! was so much lulz!!!!

there is something that I, as a member, an Admin, and a mate need to say now to all of you who attended JAE 2010...

I am so damn proud of each and every single one of you. You have no idea. Not only did you all represent UKSC to the highest of standards for the duration of the event, but everyone got along with everyone else. You made sure that no one was left out, you had banter with each and every person who attended, and it was that consideration to those who perhaps didnt know very many people there that makes me proud of every one of you. So, from myself, thank-you guys. It was you lot that made my weekend the highlight of my year. As members, as mates, and as people i am so proud to know and be associated with all of you.

I do apologise for keepin most of u in the dark about my visit, but i needed to get away for a week or so, and I figured it would make things more interesting to just show up. Bluebear's reaction was class. LukEP's reaction was absolutely savage, he kept lookin at me quisically, and eventually rob just said "do u not know who this is?? he'd be an irish badger" and f**k me the look on Luke's face was epic, i'll never forget it, followed by a sexual man hug! awesome!!!!

SiCaln my friend, im particularly sorry for leading u astray, but i think your reaction of man love was totally worth it! and bein called a terrorist prick by rick always warms my heart!

i'd also like to take a minute to make special mention of, what for me anyway, was my favourite project of the event, and I am post-JAE-ly awarding the "Nanglebadger's Choice EP Award for Awesomeness" in a dedicated thread here.

Once again, my thanks to absolutely everyone involved for what was an amazing weekend for myself as a mate, and a very proud weekend as an Admin. Thanks guys and gals!

Phil.

:D:D:(

All I have to say is you was a krispy cream virgin and now you and not my son. :(

where to start then?

Phil.

As above, this club has to be the best bunch of folk in the car world roll on 2011 see you all soon

John