Renault Megane Lightbulbs It Will Shock you

i remember i had a clio years ago and was driving along the motor way then my drivers side window suddenly dissapeard. i thought what the fuck! got the door card off and a tiny yellow plastic thing that holds the window on the regulator had snapped. went to renault and they wanted 140 quid for it! for a tin bit of plastic

i had a renault once got it for free and my key stopped working renault want â?¬400 to fix it so i just hot wired the car then someone stole it and worth it off happy days for me as i got pay out of â?¬2000 for a car that was crap to start with

lol they wouldnt have a clue :p ^^

My mate has a Lupo GTI, ironically he head a Glanza before it. But yea the Lupo needed a bulb (Projector HID's) and wait for it, they bulb was £280 + £80 labour!!!!

And it blew the same night!! He rang them and they said he needed a new plastic cover on the back which was another £90!!! Oh plus he needed an new bulb and fitting again!!

And guess what, I am pretty sure its gone again!!!

Tim Shaw tackles Renault in one of the most scandalous rip-offs in motoring - being charged over £100 to change a bulb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJas1CbByE...feature=related

Dont by Renault i say

Fcuking hell don't get me started..My mum drives this French BOAT.. :p

Took me a bloody LIFETIME changing the bulbs!

All is well though, hopefully we're gonna buy a Golf TDi soon :(