• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mate, i rember your post you sadi you were having trouble with it. no i dont hit fuel cut, it boosts to 0.84 bar absolutly fine, i hva egot a hks actuator and apexi boost controller though, asuming the boost controller looks after that side of things. u still having no luck??

just a copuple of quick pics, gt seats in...

003.jpg

And thort as it was sunny id have a go at fitting the laguna splitter, was a doddle, took about hour including taken off the bumper and re-fitting, i think it looks quality, front looks alot meaner now, needs a good clean tomorow, then ill get some proper photos,might have a crak at pic of month if i can think of somewere to take the photo?

002.jpg

just gota wire in the turbo timer now and find out why my stereo is all crakly, then get the arb fitted (and bought) new tyres ont front and were ready for summer. finding it hard to not look for a emanage to, wana up the boost to a bar just for shits n giggles,lol.

Front end looks awesome! :wub:

Dunno how you get the Glanza badge off, but if you do manage it, can I have it please? B)

I've got a 96 bumper sitting in the garage and the badge is missing! :lol:

fitted the rear arb today in lovely sunshine, right untill the last bolt and it pissed it down so not had chance to see how much better it corners. very annoying, ive also got a massive hangover so im gona have to have a few beers to get over it so wont be taking it out for a spin anytime today, :'(

just in the middle of re-covering my door cards to match the gt seats ive put in, just black material, will bang some photos up when finshed.

038.jpg

not a bad result me thinks, :angry2: think i may spray the plastic black, same with the plastic int back, juts the same black as the cd player surround and dial surrounds.

the suns bin out for a while and ive managed to stay away from the beer for now so might get to see what the arb is like after all....