Hi all, some of you may ahve spoke to me already, as ive been asking alot of questions.lol. was planning on doing quite alot to her today but unfoprtunetly a lack of tools and too much wind stopped me.

heres a pic this morning before id done anything, forgot to take the pic with the orange indicators on though,

IMAG0188.jpg

what i had planned for today was to fit my rota grids, paint the calipers red, fit my blitz dump valve, lower it on my whiteline springs (does anyone know how good they are? im guessing good) tint the rear 3 windows, (light tint) im not into the black chav look.lol,

unfortuantely it was too windy and just as id got the tint on the back window perfectly, the last corner blew on itself so creased, :wub: need to order some more and possibly move countrys to get it done in less windy conditions,lol.

couldnt get hold of any spring compressors to borow, (not paying hal'frauds' 20 quid for some shitty things) so thats gota wait till next week unofrtunately,

i did however get round to fitting the Blitz BOV, which sounds quality. also fitted the rotas which look really good in my opinion, painted the calipers and fitted the clear indicator lenses.

IMAG0190.jpg

im wating on some carbon eyebrows to arrive aswell, also sourced some mr2 half leather half alacantra front seats, (does anyone know if they bolt straight in because i dont want them if they dont) and gona do that lowering next week.

car has also got fitted,

apexi avcr boost controller,

hks induction kit,

back 3point strut,

coments welcome, cheers guys.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate, hmm guted.i assumed theyd go straight in, i used to have a colt and had evo seats in it because they shared the same floor plan. sure sumone will confirm. wat seats do bolt straight in???

My bro has got a colt, black one, wicked cars :wub:

Not many seats will bolt straight in unless the rail is provided. You even have to modify GT seats to fit in a Glanza / SR / n/a and vice versa !

ooo annoying, will give them a miss then, the standard seats arnt oo bad, ive sat in a lot worse, just would prefer something with a little more hold.

i loved my colt, i had two, the 2nd one was all carbon'd up, carbon bonnet, mirrors, splitter, the first carbon spoiler in the world, did everything to it possible, it was awsum, then the cambelt snapped on my birthday!!! noooo.. anyway, onto new and much quicker things,lol.

Guest cheshireglanza
ooo annoying, will give them a miss then, the standard seats arnt oo bad, ive sat in a lot worse, just would prefer something with a little more hold.

i loved my colt, i had two, the 2nd one was all carbon'd up, carbon bonnet, mirrors, splitter, the first carbon spoiler in the world, did everything to it possible, it was awsum, then the cambelt snapped on my birthday!!! noooo.. anyway, onto new and much quicker things,lol.

i got set off bucket seats for sale 300 quid :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

lol. strut- yep sorry, got a front one on now to,

just a little update, ive had loads of parts sitting arpund for bloody ages, went to fit them today but the blanking plug i ordered to fit the rx7 intercooler, my G.F chucked it in the bin :rolleyes:

not impressed, so ive ordered another one of them,

my sexual alpine head unit, model cde 9880r. went to fit that and the wiring harness isnt right so ive had to order another one of them,

my mate forgot to bring the spring compressors so i couldnt get it lowered.

but......... i did manage to fit the carbon eyebrows!!!wooo, at least something went on today,

ill get some pics up shortly.... im entertaining my daughter at the mo.lol. here she is...

177.jpg

Thats a shiter mate, i hate it when fuck all go,s right it gets me well pissed off :) I've been meaning to do some stuf to my car the last few days but i cant be arsed lol it can wait till another day.I hope you get all you stuff on soon mate just make sure you are in when the post man comes so your lass dont get here hands on your bung for the tmic lol

PS im loveing the colour of (your) nail varnish :rolleyes: and your little girl is cute mate :unsure:

haha, thats the missus (honest)

shes been warned, i went through the rubbish in the kitchen too. she chucked my jap baby on board sticker, my last 6 payslips and my bloody V5 in the bin too!!!! wommen,

and she is a little cutie yea, been very sicky today though, all on the G.f though, (me and the little one have made a deal) :rolleyes:

little update,

changed the thermostat and flushed the coolant, it had the blue coolant in before. a word of warnind dont try syphon the fluid form the coolant bottle, it tastes disgusting,lol. i got the spray part from a bottle of flash. worked a treat.

tried to change the suspension but i coudlnt get the nut that holds the strut together loose, tried everything, so old stuff had to go back on, my rear driver shock is leaking aswell so need a new one of them.

tried to fit my rx7 tmic, couldnt, im gone need to get inventive with some silicon hose im afraid,

fitted my new alpine headunit, its quality. part from that i have nothing to update. will try get some pics later, im trying to thaw out at the moment. my ass is frozen fomr laying in the snow under the car.

woooo!!! succesful day finally..

the silicon hose turned up so i managed to get my rx7 tmic fitted, its sat slightly squed so im gona get a slight extenshon on the hose so itll make it sit square.

finally got the alpine head unit fitted, there was NO earth!!! fuk knows how the first head unit worked, there was plug for the earth but nothing else, had the whole centre consol out and couldnt see the other end, so wired in another earth and hey presto!!!

cars booked in thursday for the suspension fitting, and to have the antil lift fitted,

also bought a luguna splitter from ebay the other day, not to keen on the aftermarket ones and the black glanzas ive seen with a lagunda splitter fitted i think look awsum.

ill appologise first for no pics but its pitch black,lol.

got the suspension and the anti lift kit fitted today, due to the appauling wetather i dont have a great lot i can say, on the few little bits i dared to chuck it in at it felt really good, there whiteline springs so i was guessing they would be good, there on standrad shocks for the minute, just untill my little girls a little bit older then ill change them to something adjustable and firmer,

the anti lift kit on the other hand even in this weather is awsum!!! it grips so much better now, its like driving a diferent car, love it!!! will try get pics tomoro or might be weekend.

rear arb next.....

hey guys heres the pics everyones so desperate for,lol. sorry i didnt clean it first though, too cold.

eyebrows..

IMAGE_252.jpg

lowered...

IMAGE_254.jpg

IMAGE_255.jpg

shiney!!!

IMAGE_251.jpg

splitter to go on next, gna sand that later on, then arb, tint the back three windows, then see about getting the ecu...

• 1 month later...

just swopd the glanza seats for gt turbo ones, soooo much better. much comfier and its nice to not be flung all over the place whilst goign round a corner. very pleased. anyone fitted harnesses with them seats? i know harness's have to fitted at a specific height to be safe tho. any ideaS?

just swopd the glanza seats for gt turbo ones, soooo much better. much comfier and its nice to not be flung all over the place whilst goign round a corner. very pleased. anyone fitted harnesses with them seats? i know harness's have to fitted at a specific height to be safe tho. any ideaS?

Where's the pic's chris? lol update your bulid thread and get some pic's up :lol:

As for the harnesses i've see people use them so it must be ok/safe to use them lol