Learnt Quite Lesson Today?

You twat. lol

You learn by your mistakes

Next time you might not be so lucky

Street racing is not good.

Not saying Im an angel & dont do it

I do, but i know my limits.

Try to keep racing to the tracks , reasonable prices if you can get a group to go.

I don't know if it's just me but my n/a starlet i've found is unreal at corners! Haven't been beat in them yet, always stay on them in the corners for some reason but then they pull away on the straights.

shit dude, that was lucky lol i had a shit time in the rain too, it was a left turn was just too fast and it din't turn and braked and nothing happend, i was aquaplaning and went into bushed and verge which made me bounce of and come back to the road, surprsied that my car dint' have a scratch!

Learn't from mistake and allways slow down enough at bends :S

i feel like a twat for doing it as i dont usually do stupid things because i know how crap these cars are in the corners

there only crap in the corners if u cant handle them!as someone sed above,I've neva been beatn in a corner yet!try gear braking and half way thru the corner put your foot down and the starlet will rocket thru no probs(unless your tyres r fucked)

happy motoring and i hope the fright u got makes u rememba that uv neva to b beatn by a fuckin french car eva again!lol

:thumbsup:

no one could touch me round coreners, but after that incident i'm abit more cautios to say the least, there is a mondeo guy in aldershot who is actually my freind now because we kick all other cas hrs ase kicks my ass too :wacko: its a 2.0 TDCI but its modded and lowered with bigger wheels etc so handles good too, he can't touch me round the corners in the dry, but in the rain he was out of sight for abit untill we got onto the straight

there only crap in the corners if u cant handle them!as someone sed above,I've neva been beatn in a corner yet!try gear braking and half way thru the corner put your foot down and the starlet will rocket thru no probs(unless your tyres r fucked)

happy motoring and i hope the fright u got makes u rememba that uv neva to b beatn by a fuckin french car eva again!lol

:wacko:

Who taught you to drive??? Thats the best way to induce oversteer and lack of traction, best thing to do is, DON'T DRIVE LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Damien

I wouldn't call yourself a twat, after all driving is just like anything else, it's a learning curve, everyone makes mistakes, and obviously you have learnt from your mistake. The only problem with cars is that often you're going too fast to recover it and "just a mistake" turns into injury/no car.

To me it's all about knowing the car. I'm not trying to sound patronising but if you'd have known the car's braking/cornering ability you would have known to slow down a bit earlier.

Oh they do, but its common knowledge, starlets, wet roads, big bend, do not go well together with high speed, christ, not to mention the light weight giving no ballast.

Damien

wel it works for me,I've neva crashed!if im approachin the corner fast,il brake a bit,shift down and attack the corner!and anyway,it wasnt me who crashed so back off!

wel it works for me,I've neva crashed!if im approachin the corner fast,il brake a bit,shift down and attack the corner!and anyway,it wasnt me who crashed so back off!

Then i'd hate to be in a car with you my friend, best thing to do when approaching a corner too fast is to gentley apply the brakes, lay off the throttle and steer round, rather than panic and just slap all 4 anchors on. ut coming out with a silly approach like that will attract criticism.

Damien

The way it sounded in your other post is that you brake halfway through the bend, by that time its almost always game over anyway :wacko:

Keep it on the track people, especially this time of year conditions are really trick for the most experienced

Do you like need approval to say that you are a twat.

If you know you've done something wrong then face the fact like an adult, don't go through childish procedures by telling the forum. I don't know what your quite looking for, a medal, attention. Who knows, but I hope you've found what you wanted to attain.