Jeremy Kyle is an absaloute legend.. i seem to find myself watching him on the telly at 13:30 till, 15:30... its toooo goooood!!! lol...

Can certainly put people in there places sometimes... lie detector the 4% chance that he's fucked some people lives up too... but, thats not just jeremy... thats all lie detectors... !

Jeremy FTW!

CK

Blokes an utter twat.

He can sort issue out in his programme but I stress some fucker to find him in the streets to give him a pasting.

All good fun on his show giving everyone his mind, someone should share theirs with him.

Jerry for the win *ding ding ding*

That bloke is a fucking prick!!! a spineless prick at that!!

put people in there places???? yeah on the show! he would'nt say fuck all to these people out in the real world! he'd run a mile!

if i could punch just one person in the world! he would be it!

**this is just my opinion of him though! dont take my hatred comments personally or think im arguing with you :lol:**

I like mass-debating.

Jeremy Kyle is fun to watch, wont say im addicted but I like it when he just gives them that incentive to get them selves fucking sorted. Usually Low-life people who are just too gobby for their own good.

Great to watch.

I dont believe anything I read in the papers especially shit like that ^^ shes looking for publicity obviously.

I hate the programme tbh all the people are ruff as cunts and make me sick looking at them. If I do watch it I am keeping an eye out for some fit birds in the crowd :lol:

I dont think he would run a mile in real life either fair play to the guy I have never seen him flinch no matter who is on the stage and if they are about to fly into him :p

i agree - their all chavs and ruff as fuck!!

the scottish folk that go on are always junky b*stards and a get f*cking sick of them!!

but i do think he would be nothing without his bouncers - wideo :lol:

^^ totaly,

one of the guys on my uni course went onto it.(dont ask why, hes from Airdrie. some might say a shite hole)

he got stiched up. the lie detector test did not work neather. .

the bird is a bunny boiler, been subjected to her madness a few times. she comes across as all harmless and inocent in this

needless to say they arnt together any more.

i still rip him whenever i can

its golden when you see the fact he has just realised he has been stiched up

cozy getting it by the wideo lol

He is a prick. It's mostly set up. As for the lie detectors, they are one of the most unreliable ways to seek the truth. Thats why they don't use them in court cases. They are easy to trick, even up to tightening your poo hole. You can even end up lying by accident and telling the truth on the lies by thee way you try to control your body.

He just pics on people and the one the croud will most likely root for. I saw one bit of one of thse shows once and some guy was on it and his g/f.

She just wanted to show him up because she is an evil bitch probably. She showed him up bad. She even explained it, and he did nothing really, and now his life is ruined, probably got mental issues for the rest of his life. As said, the guy is an idiot like them himself. You can't tell all the shit that goes on in a relationship or whatever, especially on a show in 30mins. What a joke. They are all idiots who do these shows.

fukn w*nk - awwww nicey nicey to the burd n then wideo to the boi!! :lol:

"you getting angry with me??!!" what a fucking wideo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a shame for the guy geo, humiliated on tv - what a weirdo she is!!