My New Starlet! Glanza Rep

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

not to become a member no you can register for free but you can have a members garage and more inbox space and a few extra stuff if you pay.

by the way please get rid of that bloody red carpet lol

xxx

not to become a member no you can register for free but you can have a members garage and more inbox space and a few extra stuff if you pay.

by the way please get rid of that bloody red carpet lol

xxx

oh right well i might get my arse on there later see whats going off on there.

haha yeah its being sorted very soon, it is awful aint it

Guest ep82_girl
oh right well i might get my arse on there later see whats going off on there.

haha yeah its being sorted very soon, it is awful aint it

yeah babe it is :angry2: sorry lol

xxx

mines is made for boats lol

this is when i just done it before i changed the seats

rear.jpg

front.jpg

and after

newshoot016.jpg

i have to admit that looks quite smart!

i think i need to strip the paint off the dash and door cards as it does look better the way yours is :angry2: .

what seats are they?

mate for what you paid that's one heck of a bargain! admittedly the interior need a lot of tlc but with a free weekend and a bit of work it could look the bomb!

i'm looking to have a project like this for myself but to drop the ep91 turbo running gear into it :angry2:

if anyone is selling a build like this pm me!

mate for what you paid that's one heck of a bargain! admittedly the interior need a lot of tlc but with a free weekend and a bit of work it could look the bomb!

i'm looking to have a project like this for myself but to drop the ep91 turbo running gear into it :angry2:

if anyone is selling a build like this pm me!

cheers matey, it is quite a good deal if you price up a starlet and a glanza front end on top, but its not in the best of conditions, the guy who owned it was pretty much a retard to put it bluntly,the whole front end looks like its been stuck on with super glue, the head lights, grille are all loose. so its now become a full restoration project haha.

theres a N/A starlet with a turbo conversion on pistonheads at £800 stupidly cheap for the work that must have gone into it.

I might have a mint full interior soon from my SR if you are interested, can do you a good deal on the plastics, carpets etc,

Damien

i would be intrested in quite a few parts matey. send me a Pm when you know what you have for sale. cheers

cheers matey, it is quite a good deal if you price up a starlet and a glanza front end on top, but its not in the best of conditions, the guy who owned it was pretty much a retard to put it bluntly,the whole front end looks like its been stuck on with super glue, the head lights, grille are all loose. so its now become a full restoration project haha.

theres a N/A starlet with a turbo conversion on pistonheads at £800 stupidly cheap for the work that must have gone into it.

i know its not in the best of conditions bud but i would have snapped that up in a heart beat!

& i looked on piston heads earlier today and found the starlet you said about for 800 notes, seems a it cheap but doesnt seem too bad! sent the number a text but no reply :p ohwell, im sure another one will crop up soon enough!

im looking forward to seeing how well its going to come along :D ive been fishing through the pics and its beginning to come together! best of luck with the build buddy!

im still torn for my own project :p glanza replica or sr sleeper? choices choices choices :p

i know its not in the best of conditions bud but i would have snapped that up in a heart beat!

& i looked on piston heads earlier today and found the starlet you said about for 800 notes, seems a it cheap but doesnt seem too bad! sent the number a text but no reply :p ohwell, im sure another one will crop up soon enough!

im looking forward to seeing how well its going to come along :D ive been fishing through the pics and its beginning to come together! best of luck with the build buddy!

im still torn for my own project :D glanza replica or sr sleeper? choices choices choices :p

Arh thats a shame! i suppose if he isnt replying then it could be sold already which wouldnt be good, keep trying though as im sure that just a turbo conversion would cost nearly 800 alone so its a great deal but just have some spare cash for when it goes wrong.

cheers matey, il be putting up this update ive been talking about up soon and some worrying sights of the underside of the car but its progressing. got quite a few bits over crimbo for it

hmmm id say glanza rep with a turbo engine :p haha

Arh thats a shame! i suppose if he isnt replying then it could be sold already which wouldnt be good, keep trying though as im sure that just a turbo conversion would cost nearly 800 alone so its a great deal but just have some spare cash for when it goes wrong.

cheers matey, il be putting up this update ive been talking about up soon and some worrying sights of the underside of the car but its progressing. got quite a few bits over crimbo for it

hmmm id say glanza rep with a turbo engine :o haha

too right buddy! im a bit bummed about that one on piston heads but heyho! always another one out there :D

hopefully its not too bad! the underside of your car i mean, last thing you want is hidden damage :o

haha get some piccies up of the bits over Christmas so we can give them the nod of approval :)

so looking forward to the glanza rep project, decided gonna be a 98' spec, first of all front end conversion so i can fit the engine and then probably work on the rear end with some new bumpers and a spoiler and if i ever get round to it some nice side skirts :p

i keep seeing all these really sweet replicas with pillar pods with gauges in then and im just thinking, i gotta get me them ;)

but then again it would be less expensive to buy a proper glanza if you chose my way haha

and wheres the fun in that :p

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

A few things that arrived in the post over the christmas period

A cusco oil catch can from japan, originally for my civic but with a month gone waiting for delivery the civic was sold so i fitted it to this as they arent model specific

DSCN4260.jpg

And a glanza backbox off ebay for £65 delivered, i bought it before i got the car i thought it was that much of a good deal haha

DSCN4259.jpg

so onto the fitting of the oil catch can

DSCN4262.jpg

i removed that daft bodge of an air filter and connected one pipe to the pcv pipe

DSCN4263.jpg

catch can in place, looking a dam sight better than the engine bay

DSCN4266.jpg

catch can connected up

DSCN4267.jpg

stupid air filter is too big so this will be sorted soon. but Catch can fitted :D

DSCN4282.jpg

Then when the car was in the air and i was looking at the body underneith and found this! :thumbsup:

DSCN4270.jpg

DSCN4271.jpg

DSCN4272.jpg

i was pretty shocked when i found it, so god knows what im going to do about it. i might get it to a welders and ask them if they can repair the rail and strengthen it. not happy about it one bit, well i took it at a low price so these are the things that i should be expecting to be honest. full restoration project :D haha.

Then fitting the exhaust was a ball ache as if i had done my homework then i would have found out that the hangers are completely different, then this anus (previous owner) has welded a smaller pipe onto the end of the mid pipe so this backbox on the car would fit. really is turning out to be a full project now.

DSCN4273.jpg

DSCN4269.jpg

DSCN4277.jpg

DSCN4278.jpg

DSCN4279.jpg

DSCN4275.jpg

DSCN4274.jpg

DSCN4276.jpg

so i couldnt fit it. anyway moving on to a positive

DSCN4261.jpg

got the rear stripped ready for the glanza carpet i bought for it. pics will be taken soon of the carpet, plus ive dyed it black so its looking good. :D

hope this is enough pics to keep you tied over for now haha.

too right buddy! im a bit bummed about that one on piston heads but heyho! always another one out there :D

hopefully its not too bad! the underside of your car i mean, last thing you want is hidden damage :D

haha get some piccies up of the bits over Christmas so we can give them the nod of approval :D

so looking forward to the glanza rep project, decided gonna be a 98' spec, first of all front end conversion so i can fit the engine and then probably work on the rear end with some new bumpers and a spoiler and if i ever get round to it some nice side skirts :thumbsup:

i keep seeing all these really sweet replicas with pillar pods with gauges in then and im just thinking, i gotta get me them :D

here you go my friend, all the piccies you need for a few mins haha. and yes you suspected the worst and its true! :D so underneith isnt too good.

haha yeah i know what you mean about the pillar pods, would make people wonder if its a turbo for sure.

keep ringing that guy thought about that turbo because surely he has to be kind enough to answer the dam phone and just say its sold or whatever.

that sounds like you have a plan with this glanza rep! then you can get some pic's up on here haha. parts are cheap enough on here so making a glanza rep shouldnt cost too much

and wheres the fun in that :p

here you go my friend, all the piccies you need for a few mins haha. and yes you suspected the worst and its true! :thumbsup: so underneith isnt too good.

haha yeah i know what you mean about the pillar pods, would make people wonder if its a turbo for sure.

keep ringing that guy thought about that turbo because surely he has to be kind enough to answer the dam phone and just say its sold or whatever.

that sounds like you have a plan with this glanza rep! then you can get some pic's up on here haha. parts are cheap enough on here so making a glanza rep shouldnt cost too much

DSCN4271.jpg

DSCN4272.jpg

When I first ever done my MOT I realized the same sort indentation under car.

Mine looks almost identical on both sides, how it's occured is something which will remain a mystery. Albeit I have my suspicions.There are no pointy or sharp edges on mine, looks almost like a piece of art which i'm not quite fond of.