Bmw E36 Photoshoot

Needs wider wheels. Either BMW or AC Schniezer (sp) items, They spoil the look of the car.

Beautiful colour though, the shots bring it out well. Thats a rare E36 colour isn't it? Something Purple but its rare as rocking horse poo?

very cool Rob mate!!!!

i'm likin the effect of the spot light on it dude, as if a light from the heavens is shining down on her....i can almost hear the angelic "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa"!!!!!!!

great work dude!

also....what is your photo trademark?? above its Twisted Images, but on facebook its Rob Fisher photography or something similar....i r confused.com!

Phil.

Thanks mate! Re the names, "twisted images" is mine and a mates new site that I've nearly finished, and as it's going to be online soon, I've started puttin the new name on some of the recent ones !

Cheers !

very nice, but the spot light on the last pic brings out the smudges and hand marks on the paint work... nothing a tad bit of photoshop couldn't sort though :)

nice pics Rob, think if you had a orange filter or something along those lines it would look awesome, contrasting the blue/purple with some orange.

^ yea the last two have large hotspots on, specially the last one which looks abit gash :) just needed to spend a bit more time getting the flashes in the right posistion, then it would of been fine !

Thanks for the comments tho ! May upload a couple more later...