Insurance, I Cant Believe It!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at 9.35 this morning B+B phoned me about the insurance, did not say it was a mistake, but wanted to double check they got the car right TOYOTA STARLET GLANZA V, i said yes that is correct and i stated it was a turbo, they then double checked everything and all was ok, i was expecting them to say, sorry we made a mistake blah blah blah, but they didnt, they said thank you for joining with us and you will recieve your documents soon!!!!!!

If they had of turned round said we cant insure you, it would of been tough shit for them as I've already purchased it..

WIN WIN!!!!

i will make sure i read everything when the documents come through, i just can not believe this, its got to be too true to be real.....

I've just run through a quote with them to £163.58 with 3 point thats fully comp and with the wife on but no mods declaired think i'll phone up my old insurance see how much i'll get back :)

i think a few more of us will be getting insurance from them toooo!

£476.90

Thats the quote i got

Im 38 had licence for over 10 yrs, full NCB, no claims or convictions, no points, car garaged at night. :)

Very confused as you got it so cheap.

Guess it depends on where you live.

this is some confusing shit lol. Some peeps got so cheap despite points and then nutnut; you would expect his to be £136.

my glanza v was registered in the uk as a starlet sr so thats what i insured it as and it still cost me £250+ im 26 3 years ncb

Ive just done a quote on Confused for a 1997 Glanza V and the cheapest it is showing for me is £725.51 TPFT :)

Im 23 with 5 years NCB, 3 points and living in a low risk postcode area.

And Bradford and Bingley want £987 :)

ok all the paperwork came through today, and all is good!!!!

all the information is correct, 9 points, glanza v turbo, modified etc.... £136.50 fully comp for the year!

all i can say is WOW, and what a great start to 2010!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!! :p:(

ok all the paperwork came through today, and all is good!!!!

all the information is correct, 9 points, glanza v turbo, modified etc.... £136.50 fully comp for the year!

all i can say is WOW, and what a great start to 2010!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!! :D:(

lucky you,ive got the hell to go through soon trying to get one at 19,but thats an amazing price,suprising tbh.. best i could get was 3k on there.i think ill pass :p