I Wonder How Many Glanzas Are Left?

Basically above says all. Does anyone know how many left the factory ?or how many are still about?

no idea but it would be interesting to go to tokyo and see if theres any still been bezzed around lol

^^^give over!

anyone who has been on this site more than 10mins will tell you, in JapLand they have a rather NASTY version of our MOT, and at a certain point, the cost of prep'ing the car for MOT and achieving the MOT costs more than the car is worth, hence why they are then exported to us mugs over here.

tell us to shut up, do some research.

Phil.

surely theres some world wide standered if they were that bad we wouldnt have them whats so different about there test ? i no theres a few on this site but surely in the country they were built in there would be more would of thort so

After 3 years old it needs a sort of MOT test, its so costly and hard to get a car through that most people will export the car and buy a new one. Its only the people who are emotionally attached to their cars that will probably keep them and pay them money. I think its something like £3000 to get it through their 3 year test.

think i read sum where tht glanza was £10,000 brand new. yeah there mot is very harsh basically car has to b put bk to standard or sumtimes a wee back hander too get it through.lol

Guest ep82_girl

yeah jap mots are really bad (and i thought ireland was picky!!!)

wish there was a site you could go on to see as i would love to see how many ep82 mk1s are about 2 :angry2:

xxx