hi im new to the site 3 weeks ago i brought a standard 1997 glanza v its silver with a few little bits like 15inch alloys and a trd carbon bonnet scoop and duckfin spoiler however i have just ordered some bc coilovers for it :(

i live in strood so anyone around gimmie a shout for any local meets. sometimes i go to revillusion on a wednesday night in the dockside multistorey anyone whos interested message me

Good lad!

And welcome to UKSC

Get some pics of it as it stands now then put more up when the coiles are on mate :D

Also

COME TO MEDSTONE

Firday the 8th down Dockside :D

19:00 for Nando's then meet at 20:00 :(

see you soon man

Cheers guys my aim is to get atleast 200bhp by the end of the year but as always money is the issue, yeah I'm planning to drop it about 50mm ish can't do it too much because I've got some mega speed bumps around were I live

• 3 weeks later...

Mate your car looks sexy!

Saw it parked in odeon earlier mine was parked right near it n there was a black SR a few cars along from mine and then Dan's (bro used to roll aswell) green NA was parked a couple spaces along from mine so like 4 starlets sparked under that undercover park granted urs was just outside :thumbsup:

If it was u that is N plate rolling on standard alloys, slammed, duck on the back, no rear shelf speakers and optional lips (it matched the description u gave me ;))

Id sent u an offline message on msn wiv my number in so drop me a text mate :lol:

x

• 4 weeks later...